Minibuses "Fiat" and their modifications
Minibuses "Fiat" - a good option in the case when you need to regularly transport passengers or goods. They combine reliability and excellent design.
The concept of minibuses
These are small class buses that differlength and number of seats. Their length, according to one data, should be up to 5 meters, for others - up to 6. The same disagreement concerns the number of passenger seats: 8-10 or 9-15 seats.
Therefore, such confusion with definitions andcar owners. Most often, small cars and minivans also belong to this class of cars. From the first minivan differs in length, from the second - the number of passenger seats.
Often, the category of minibuses is alsovans. The features of vans include the absence of rear side windows, increased body height and the presence of a partition between the passenger compartment and the cargo compartment.
And since the division of cars into these classes is somewhat arbitrary, in the article we will consider the minivans "Fiat", the model range of which includes minibuses, minivans, and vans.
Fiat is an Italian car manufacturer.A certain volume of the entire production of the company is occupied by "Fiat" minibuses. The lineup (photos are available in the article) with this kind of body is presented by several models:
- Fiat Ducato;
All these minibuses "Fiat" were produced for several years. They have different modifications.
This model is reliable,economy, comfort and practicality. It is produced in three bodies: minibus, van and combi. You can also choose one of the three wheelbase lengths and one of the two body height values.
Between 1981 and 1994, Fiat-Ducato was produced in three models:
- Chassis (truck with single or double cab). A diesel engine with a capacity of 1.9 liters and a capacity of 69 liters was installed on it. from.
- "Fiat-Dukato-Van" (van) with gasoline engines 1.8 liters and 2.0 liters and diesel 1.9 liters and 2.5 liters.
- "Panorama". It is a minibus with 8 passenger seats. Produced with the volume of motors 1.9 liters (diesel), 2.0 liters (petrol), 2.5 liters (diesel).
In 1994, Fiat-Dukato-Van and Fiat-Dukato-Panorama were changed, but production continued until 2006.
Since 1995, the production of the Fiat-Ducato-Cabanato truck has begun, which is still manufactured.
Minibuses "Fiat-Doblo" began to be produced in2000 year. New models appear until now. This is the most successful commercial vehicle manufacturer, multifunctional and flexible in operation.
It was produced by Fiat-Doblo in various modifications, differing not only in engines, but also in the bodywork.
In the period from 2000 to 2004 models were produced in the following modifications:
- 1,2 l, gasoline with distributive fuel injection, 80 liters. with., up to a hundred accelerates for 16 s, 5MKPP, front-wheel drive.
- 1.2 liters, gasoline, top speed 142 km / h, power 65 liters. from.
- 1.6 liters, gasoline, 13 liters. with., accelerates to 168 km / hour.
- 1.3 liters, diesel, direct injection, turbo, 70 liters. with., acceleration to hundreds in 15 seconds.
- 1.9 liters, prechamber diesel, power 63 liters. with., It takes 20.9 seconds. to accelerate to a hundred.
- 1.9 liters, diesel injection of Common Rail, turbo, capacity 101 liters. with., accelerates to 100 km / h in 12.4 seconds.
In 2004, the car underwent a change. Improved models were produced for another 5 years. In 2009, the minibuses "Fiat-Doblo-Cargo" were on sale. They also had various modifications and versions. The engines on them installed 1.4 liters and 1.6 liters of petrol, as well as 1.3 liters and 1.9 liters of diesel. In addition to the main, versions of "Maxi" and "Long" were produced. The release of these models continues to this day.
Another model, the release of which also began in 2009, Fiat-Doblo-Panorama. It is produced in only three versions: 1.4 liters of gasoline, 1.3 liters and 1.9 liters of diesel. Their production continues.
Since 1998 the company "Fiat" has started to produce a new group of cars under the general name "Scudo".
The first generation of "Skubo-Kombi" was collected before 2003. Three types of engines were used: gasoline with a volume of 1.6 liters and 1.8 liters, diesel 1.9 liters.
Since 2003, there has been only one modification of the Skudo-Kombi, a 2.0 liter turbodiesel, which was assembled before 2006.
At the same time began to produce the van "Scudo-Van". The first generation was equipped with a 1.9 turbo diesel engine. The second generation (since 2007) already had three engine options:
- 2.0 liters of petrol;
- 2.0 L Myltijet;
- 1.6 l JTD.
Since 2007, also began to produce minibuses "Skudo-Panorama" in three variations:
- 1.6 l JTD with direct fuel injection, 4 cylinders, front-wheel drive, speeds up to 145 km / h, consumption 7.2 liters with a mixed type of motion, 90 liters. from.
- 2.0 liters Myltijet, 118 liters. with., turbo-supercharging, direct fuel injection, front-wheel drive, top speed of 160 km / h, 7.4 liters of fuel per 100 km.
- 2.0 l gasoline, distribution. injection, front-wheel drive, power 138 liters. from.
Many car lovers choose largernamely minivans "Fiat-Scudo". Reviews are different. Most of them are positive. Owners describe the vehicle as reliable, convenient, roomy. There are censures on the rigid suspension, frequent "bugs" on the body.
"Doblo" according to reviews - a practical, economical, versatile car with good road and carrying capacity. Of the minuses - minimum comfort and average handling.
Positive feedback is left and the ownersDukato. Economical, large dimensions, capacity, reliability - given to him characteristics. Disadvantages - small ground clearance. Many owners believe that the car is too low.
When choosing a minibus, be sure to pay attention to the products of Fiat. Italian cars are reliable, spacious and economical.