Raskosovka "Lavrom": reviews, instructions. Liquid "Laurel" for excavating the engine
In crisis conditions, many people arequite a tough situation, starting with ordinary citizens and ending with representatives of large businesses. The car market turned out to be the most susceptible to various problems, and the difficulties began to appear at the end of 2014, after all, experts note the increase in the life of various cars. Everyone today is trying to maximally delay the moment when his old, tested car will need to be changed to a new car, using a variety of means, one of which is the excavation "Lavrom". Reviews about this product can be found mostly positive, but in order to finally determine the purchase, it is necessary to understand the principle of operation and advantages of this product.
Car service is now a place in whichdrivers prefer not so much to eliminate various malfunctions as to prevent problems related to age and mileage. An intermediate means of such prevention is specialized autochemistry.
How did it come about?
Immediately after the Soviet Union began activelyto spread different cars, every owner knew that periodically it is necessary to clean piston rings from various contaminants. At the same time fuel in those days burned much worse compared to the current one, and on the surface of the parts sludge was formed quickly enough. Today, everyone can make the excavation "Laurus" in order to get rid of such malfunctions, then they had to invent something else.
The oil was also much less quality,so it quickly oxidized on the walls of the cylinders, forming a film and getting into the piston grooves. Among other things, during the combustion of fuel, soot is gradually formed, mixing with this film, thus forming extremely resistant solid deposits blocking the operation of the pistons.
With such pollution motorists triedfight by any available means, for example, leave kerosene in the engine overnight, and over time, began to use more often special solvents. Desperate owners of cars did not stop at the risk in general to remain without a means of transportation. In addition, almost no effectiveness of such compounds, and even today many motorists are not afraid to experiment to the detriment of themselves. Some even forgot that it is necessary to carry out such a procedure, completely relying on additives that are added to modern oils, as well as conventionally high fuel standards.
Since then, automobile chemistry has progressed significantly, and today many people use the liquid for excavation "Lavr", but it is also not all-powerful, as many might think.
How does LAVR help to postpone a major overhaul?
It is quite natural that major repairsengine for most motorists is the most terrible event, as it is a huge expense, and the need for such a procedure indicates that the machine at this time is absolutely unsuitable for operation. That's why in order to avoid such situations, special excavation "Lavrom" is used. Reviews say that the savings with such a tool is quite noticeable, because today the cost of overhaul of most cars of medium and budget class fluctuates around 50,000 rubles, while the drug costs only 400. But this tool is not a panacea that relieves need repair, but only prevention, so it will be useful to understand whether a serious savings is actually achieved.
New trend of car-care centers
It is worth noting the fact that today even manyauto services gradually began to include in their price a service such as excavation "Lavrom". Experts' opinions on this matter suggest that this is quite a lucrative activity, since not all motorists can independently carry out this procedure, despite the fact that they have this opportunity. For professionals, this is a labor-intensive procedure, and you can easily lead it on the street, since it does not require the machine to be placed in the service. Thus, many companies provide themselves with genuine gratitude to customers and more active their flow, and, consequently, profit. All this provides for the excitement of the "Lavrom". The responses of the masters say that the flow of cars to carry out this procedure is almost uninterrupted. The reason is that it needs to be carried out every year or every 30,000 km of run, which means that the person who has already spent it, is guaranteed to become a regular customer of this service.
What are the advantages?
Liquid "Laurel" for excavating the engineis absolutely safe for various equipment, therefore its use completely excludes the possibility of occurrence of any conflict situations or censures from clients.
The procedure is extremely simple inuse, so the owner of such a business does not have to allocate additional funds to teach the masters - it's enough just to read the instructions to the drug and follow it correctly. If the liquid "Lavr" for excavating the engine will be dosed correctly, the consumption of the drug in the car service can even be recorded.
It should be noted that such a procedurewas carried out by Soviet motorists, but LAVR is the first company that produced the drug on the mass market, and at the moment there are no funds that would exceed the technical characteristics of the ML 202. A particular advantage of this tool is that the auto service does not need to allocate additional costs for the equipment, since all the tools necessary for the procedure are in the package of the drug itself, which is another of its significant advantages.
Interesting facts about the excavation
Despite the fact that to make the excavation "Lavrom"it is possible for a long time already, motorists have formed a lot of different prejudices and stereotypes regarding the implementation of this procedure, many of which are untrue. This is why we will try to take a look at some of the main points.
Modern engines do not need to be excavated
Of course, over the past few years, the situation withoil and fuel has improved significantly, because in the Soviet era, few could at least start without using a blowtorch, but despite this, the problem of coking not only did not disappear, but also seriously worsened. Technologies have become more sophisticated, the gaps between the grooves and piston rings have diminished, but this eventually led to greater vulnerability of modern systems. Also, a small layer of sediment eventually leads to the fact that there are malfunctions in the engine, with the passage of time deposits are accumulating more and more, and the problems only become more serious. Compression, detonation, accelerated wear, and then serious breakdowns occur. If you are not going to spend money on overhaul, then correct excavation "Lavrom" can help.
Of course, the "Laurel" is enoughan effective remedy, but in fact, it is far from universal and, first of all, performs the repair and prophylactic function. If the engine is too worn out, then no procedures, except for a complete bulkhead and replacement parts, will not be able to return the system to working condition.
Additives and washing with liquids
Many believe that these procedures savefrom any problems, so holding the excavation is not necessary. In fact, it is most effective to remove various deposits through a "dive", when the excavating composition is poured directly into the cylinders. At the same time it is not so easy to get to the technological holes, and you have to use special tools, and also create yourself comfortable conditions (on the street in bad weather, it is better not to do such work). That is why it is recommended to unhook the engine during the routine replacement of candles or oil.
The amount of liquid affects cleaning
The volume of the liquid must be sufficient,to wet the car pistons well. In the majority of cases, the amount of drugs is calculated so that it is enough to handle each cylinder. Of course, if you pour 50-60 ml more than the standard dosage, this will not affect the efficiency of the engine in any way, but it is still not recommended to fill the product in huge quantities.
The liquid should ideally clean the surface
"Lavr" is a drug thatclears the average and high degree of coking, but it often happens that in older engines the deposits are already so "bored" to the details that they are kept as a cement slurry, and the non-polluting systems are not even recommended. Also worth noting is the fact that too caustic solutions can cause engine damage.
But in any case, LAVR is considered to be a more effective tool in comparison with analogues and standard solvents.
How is this procedure carried out?
Now let's talk about how the liquid is used"Laurel". Unscrambling (the instruction below) does not take much time if you correctly act on the instructions to this tool and choose the desired dosage. The procedure itself is done as follows:
- The engine is heated to operating temperature, which should be more than 70 ° C.
- The ignition system is switched off.To do this, you can remove the connector from the ignition coil or the Hall sensor. Due to this, you can get rid of the possible ignition of the vapors of this preparation, as well as the breakdown of various elements of the system.
- The spark plugs are removed. If the procedure is carried out in a diesel engine, the glow plugs or nozzles are removed.
- Pistons are exposed to a position close tothe crankshaft must be turned by the pulley attachment nut or by the drive wheel with the gears engaged. To determine the position of the piston, you can use a long probe, inserted through the production hole.
- Through a syringe fill in each cylinder the liquid for excavation "Lavr" in equal volume. After that, close the technological holes so that a "steam bath" forms in the combustion chamber.
- Now we must wait.For the express procedure, you need to wait at least one hour, but with severe coking the exposure time should be increased up to 12 hours. In order for the liquid to penetrate more efficiently into the lower part of the cylinders, it is possible periodically to move the pistons in different directions.
- Release the technological holes.The liquid residues are removed by a syringe, after which the cylinders are blown by compressed air. Now you need to fully squeeze the accelerator pedal, and then scroll the engine shaft with the starter two or three times for five seconds. At the same time it is recommended to cover technological holes with a dense cloth so that the means for excavating the "Lavr" rings does not splatter.
- Install the dismantled parts and assemblies. Be sure to perform additional checks on the correctness of the assembly.
- Start the engine and leave it inoperating condition for 5-10 minutes at idle speed to reach operating temperature. It should be noted right away that a short smoke can appear, as the liquid for excavating the "Lavr" rings left inside will burn out, and this smoke is not dangerous for catalysts.
- Clean the engine with a preparation designed for rinsing the lubrication system, or with the help of a special LAVR preparation.
- To completely get rid of carbon deposits, the first few kilometers are recommended to drive with a little overestimate.
This is offered by the company "Lavr" exclusion.The instructions are extremely simple, and the work can well be done by experienced motorists and in garage conditions, so if you are confident in your abilities, you do not need to contact the services of car repair centers.
What do they write in the reviews?
For most people, the product of the company "Lavr"means for excavation - quite like it, and they note the positive effect of its use. Among the advantages of using this liquid is the following:
- Significant reduction in oil consumption with active pedaling (about 10-20%).
- After the "Lavrom" diesel was excavated, many started to run quieter the engine. In petrol units, the same effect occurs, and also the vibration disappears.
- Equipment became obedient at high speeds and dispersals, and also has a more pleasant sound.
Some people who used the composition of the "Lavra"for the exclusion, they say that they did not see any noticeable effect, and such tools do not help much with the problems that have arisen, and the rings are easier to replace than to carry out these manipulations.