Methods of organization of production in the system of entrepreneurial activity
World experience shows that without freemarket economy, without an independent producer, without entrepreneurial activity, the prosperity of society is impossible. The formation of small and medium-sized enterprises, the methods of organization of production, applied in their practice, must constantly be in the field of view of the institutions of state power.
In order to consider the role ofentrepreneurship in the development of the country's economy, it is necessary to carefully study its macroeconomic and microeconomic functions, production planning methods used in the course of economic activity. It should be borne in mind that they can be substantially modified and supplemented depending on the actual situation, the specific socio-economic situation in the country and the world economy.
Microeconomic and macroeconomic functionsentrepreneurial activity, principles and methods of production management on them, show that with the development of market principles, the role of entrepreneurship becomes one of the most important in the economy.
For the harmonious development of entrepreneurship,it is necessary to take into account all its features, in particular, the dialectical character of the development of entrepreneurial activity and the specific methods of organizing production. In this context, we mean the autonomy of entrepreneurship, on the one hand, and, on the other, its dependence on the economic climate in the country.
The autonomy of entrepreneurship is manifestedthrough its main functions (profit and innovation, specific methods of organization of production) and determines what is common to entrepreneurship in any socio-economic environment. And the dependence of entrepreneurship is expressed through its interaction with the economic system through competition and a mechanism for regulating the economy. In this dialectical development of entrepreneurship, as an independent sphere of the economy, is its main resource.
At the same time, entrepreneurial activity shoulddevelop in all directions. In this regard, the state should take into account the autonomy of entrepreneurship, and at the same time regulate its activities, the methods used to organize production.
World practice shows that effectivethe development of this economic complex is an objectively necessary component of the management system. Entrepreneurship has a number of specific properties that contribute to the acceleration of economic processes and distinguish it from other elements of the market economy. Accelerating the processes of changes in factors of production, forms of labor and organization of activities, entrepreneurship, thus, is a "troublemaker" and all the while transforming the economy into a new dimension. It is his sphere that creates a significant share of national resources, which act as the most important factors of economic growth. Entrepreneurship, as well as the infrastructure of its support, serve as an effective testing ground for modern methods of management and organization of production, by virtue of objectively inherent entrepreneurship, economic dynamism.
The system of functions of entrepreneurship, asinstitutional system, is a combination of macro- and microeconomic problems that this sphere solves in the activity of the entire economic complex of the state. The macroeconomic functions include:
- Increasing the wealth of society (production of goods as a constant increment of the total wealth of society, increment of intelligence as the development of the most important factor of the economy);
- Participation in national programs (allocation of funds for the implementation of social programs of the society, participation in the state policy of employment of the population, health care, etc.);
- Ensuring environmental safety of goods and services (responsibility for causing environmental damage to their goods and services);
- Expansion of production capacities and workplaces (opening of new productions, or expansion of production);
- Expansion of production opportunities and the conclusion to a new level (improvement of technology, technology, organization and management).
Microeconomic functions include:
- Receiving profit (ensuring breakeven operation of its firm, expansion of production);
- Combination of factors of production (combination of factors of production (material, personal, intellectual) for the realization of the goal of entrepreneurship);
- Innovative activity (search for modern solutions in production, organization and management, orientation to STD);
- Reduction of costs (identification of internal costs of one's business, use of opportunities presented by external factors);
- Competitive struggle in the market (definition of strategy for competitive struggle in the market);
- Reduction of losses (development of non-waste production);
- Obtaining benefits (except for economic benefits in the form of profit, there may also be a gain of market share, obtaining profitable orders, developing the prestige of the company, etc.);
- Carrying risk and responsibility (the desire to insure yourself against the risk or, if possible, distribute it).