The analysis of incomes and expenses of the enterprise as the tool of risk management
Until now, it is quite difficult forof each enterprise is the issue of internal risks, this is related both to the work of investors and to such a seemingly routine and familiar event as an analysis of the company's revenues and expenses, since even in official sources all types of risks tend to boil down to one - production -Technological (accidents, equipment failures). But the external risks, the nature of which lies in the deterioration of financial and economic conditions of business, the bankruptcy of business partners, the change in contract terms, currency shocks, and other circumstances that somehow make it difficult to analyze the income and expenses of the enterprise, are no less dangerous for the creditor and the enterprise. Very negatively, the analysis of incomes and expenditures is influenced by inflation.
This characteristic of investment activity,as the increased risk, requires special attention to this problem by all participants of the investment project, both the bank and borrowers. However, the bank, as a rule, plays a major role in the risk management procedure, since the investment of the credit institution is more significant than that of the investor, and also because large banks have more experience in analyzing the economic efficiency of the project, and in other issues of conducting the investment project , which indirectly affects the analysis of the income of the enterprise involved in investment activities.
Among the main risk factors for bank investment lending, typical for the Russian Federation, are the following:
- Commercial banks in modern conditionsmonetary policy solve a number of problems, in determining and reducing the risks arising in the implementation of investment lending. But the high uncertainty of the business environment, its dependence on the bureaucracy, the complexity of the technical nature, accompanying the analysis of the company's revenues and expenses, require the financing banks to improve the quality of risk management, it becomes a vital condition for business success for the enterprise, and competitiveness for the bank.
- Credit organizations, providing a servicelending to the investment project, carry out all the stages of risk management that are allocated in theory, starting from the identification of risks when obtaining an application for lending an investment project to assessing the results of risk reduction during the monitoring period of the project. But we can not help but notice that the outstanding arrears remain high, which indicates the need to improve the process of managing the risks of investment lending.
To improve the risk management of a credit institution when implementing investment banking lending, the following risk minimization methods should be applied:
- Issuance of a reserve loan. The proposed method will reduce the risk of underinvestment of the investment project for the borrower; and for the credit institution it will be possible to receive additional interest income and reduce possible temporary resources for consideration by the credit organization of an application for additional financing of the investment project.
- It is necessary to open settlement accounts of allthe main participants of investment projects in the bank, which is financing the transaction. This will make it possible to track cash flows, competently maintain accounting procedures in the course of work on the implementation of the investment project, as well as not be able to lead to large-scale costs of the borrower's resources and changes in the terms of financing for the project, toward tightening them.
- Conclusion of contracts for the purchase of productsor project services in stages. This method will allow you to optimize for the analysis of income and expenses of the enterprise, calculate the efficiency of investment in the transaction based on the construction of a more accurate cash flow from the project.
Thus, a properly structured risk management strategy acts as an effective tool that promotes successful climate management.