The system of ecological management in the modern world
The system of environmental management iscertain management, which includes a given organizational structure, responsibilities, planning, processes and practices, as well as the resources that are needed to develop, implement and achieve environmental policy objectives. Created in the west, it gradually comes to us, as the world situation on this issue remains quite tense. You can often find the abbreviation of environmental management - EMS, which is also used in the field of standardization and certification.
The environmental management system performs inthe world is very important, and its International Organization for Standardization, which controls countries with regard to the release of hazardous and noxious substances into the atmosphere, heads. In 1991, a group of strategies was established to control the production of goods associated with harmful production. Later, in 1993, on its basis, a technical committee for environmental management ISO / TC 207 appeared. The main task of the committee is the development of ISO 14000 series quality standards, as well as TQM, indicating the full environmental compatibility of the products. Being an obligatory norm for all industrial and commercial enterprises, the committee monitors compliance with the requirements and requirements that the world public has for the goods produced.
That is why the environmental management system monitors and solves the following tasks to introduce new and safe means of production:
- scientific development, implementation and maintenance of the permanent functioning of environmental policy at the enterprise, in accordance with the world trend of improvement and rationalization of environmental management.
- Policy compliance monitoringThe enterprises comply with the ecological norms that they declare. To check the environmental management system, the relevant inspections are carried out with a certain periodicity with the obligatory drawing up of an act on observance of the norms of environmental legislation.
- Clear demonstration to other organizations andend users of positive results of relevant policy. Verification organizations periodically organize presentation videos and information summaries on the state of the environmental situation in a particular region of the country.
- Issuance of certificates and official registration, without which the system of environmental management at the enterprise can not be implemented in practice.
- Constant assessment of the activities of the committee, as well as the development and implementation of new norms that contribute to the gradual improvement of the environmental situation.
The system of environmental management also has the following principles, according to which all of their activities are carried out:
- obligations in the implementation of environmental activities;
- evaluation and measurement;
- checking and improving.
Environmental management appeared relativelyRecently, however, has already managed to win enough of its adherents. The fact is that all people perfectly understand that only through joint efforts mankind will be able to overcome the potential threat of an ecological catastrophe. Recently, environmental issues have been very closely watched all over the world, therefore, monitoring the compliance of enterprises with new requirements is quite serious. Thanks to this, we can hope that in the very near future the situation in the field of ecology will be significantly improved.