"Agricola", fertilizer for indoor plants: instruction
"Agricola" - fertilizer for flowers, vegetablesplants. This is an innovative environmentally friendly lure for the roots of indoor plants. Its composition, which includes useful substances and minerals, helps to accelerate the growth of crops, as well as increase fertility by almost half.
What is the advantage of fertilizer?
As part of the fertilizer "Agricola" there are zinc,nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, molybdenum and copper. Using its aqueous solution helps to accelerate the growth of plants due to the fact that the fertilizer is applied to the leaves and stems. In this case, nutrients quickly reach the plant.
There are three main advantages of fertilizer for houseplants Agricola:
- Sheet feeding allows the plant to develop more intensively, while resisting a multitude of possible diseases and other external negative factors.
- In its composition there are no synthetic substances and salts of heavy metals, exclusively natural minerals, as well as vitamin C and carotene.
- Fertilizer "Agricola" protects the plant against the ingress of nitrates.
Characteristics of fertilizers
The prikormka of this manufacturer has a widespectrum of application. In addition to indoor plants, it also has a positive effect on garden crops. The effect on vegetable and fruit plants is manifested in an increase in the number of crops. Also in the fertilizer "Agricola" does not contain chlorine, which makes the substance environmentally friendly and safe for all types of plants.
Independent experts conducted the following experience:one ornamental plant was fed with conventional fertilizer, and the second - fertilizer "Agricola". The latter increased the number of inflorescences, and the flowering period became almost twice as long as usual.
For garden crops fertilizer is also validpositively. Harvest in this case is almost doubled, and the state of plants changes in the eyes. Fade yellow leaves, and their color becomes more saturated and healthy.
Types of fertilizer
This fertilizer is produced in three formulations. And for each form of fertilizer "Agricola" application instruction is different:
- The granular form.This consistency is suitable for both indoor and outdoor plants. This kind of fertilizer for "Agricola" flowers is packaged in bags from 20 to 50 grams. The substance is in the form of water-soluble capsules. The big advantage of dry concentrate is that from one sachet it turns out 20 liters of effective, filled with vitamins and minerals, top dressing. Dry type of fertilizer is suitable for ornamental, vegetable crops and seedlings.
- Liquid concentrate.When using fertilizer in liquid form, the plant develops immunity to common diseases, stresses and external stimuli. It promotes the early recovery of cells, which affects the growth of crops. In addition, the substance is well absorbed by all kinds of plants. In the kit is a measuring cap for fertilizer, according to the instructions.
- Sticks.This form is the most convenient to use. Sticks are packaged in 20 pieces per pack. One indicated dose is calculated for use for a single plant. Thus, the package is enough for ten plants. Please note that this type of fertilizer is the most "long-playing" and budget. The stick is placed next to the root system and feeds it with useful elements for two months, and also protects the roots from rot.
Instructions for use
Variations in the use of the described fertilizing can be different:
- Apply directly to the root system.
- To add in water at watering.
- Apply in the spraying of the ground part of the plant. This method is great for feeding crops, since useful substances are absorbed by roots, trunk and leaves. This option is suitable for saline, dry and cold soil species.
The substance is not recommended for storage, so it's worth using it on the day of purchase.
The number and frequency of application depends on the typeplants. Manufacturers of "Agricola" fertilizer for houseplants remembered that there are a lot of varieties of cultures and everyone needs their care. Therefore, they created separate fertilizers for the most common types of crops.
The most popular varieties of fertilizer
Below are the characteristics of different types of fertilizers "Agricola". Reviews of them speak about the effectiveness of the substance. The most sold species are:
- for house colors;
- for roses;
- for vegetables;
- for orchids.
Let's consider each of them.
For home colors
If a flowering or ornamental plant is grown on a balcony or indoors, the fertilizer should be used without direct ingress into the root system, namely by spraying.
This method will feed all parts of the plant, as well as stimulate growth, a set of green mass and long flowering. Also, fertilizer is effectively used in closed greenhouses.
250 grams of powder will last for 50 liters of water. If there are not many plants, then it is sufficient to use 2 grams per liter of water.
The name in the series of fertilizers is Agricola 7. It is used for watering and spraying indoor and balcony plants.
If the cultivation of plants occurs with seedlings, it is best to use Agricola Forward. Due to the composition of the substance, the roots of the shoots are strengthened and the set of green mass is strengthened.
Roses are very delicate plants, for which you needthorough care. They are prone to viral and fungal diseases, difficult to tolerate external stimuli and damage. In addition, they need frequent prevention. In the fertilizer "Agricola" for roses, the amount of trace elements and nutrients is carefully balanced in order not to harm the plant.
Top dressing should be done in spring, when the rose beginsgrow. During flowering, you should stop using fertilizer. After the flowering, you must again feed the tender plants, so that they will gain strength.
With regular use of nutrients, roses will bloom more often and longer, pleasing the eyes of the host and others.
In the series for vegetables, there are many varieties of fertilizer, designed for specific types of garden crops, and each bottle has its own number:
- "Agricola 1" is intended for cabbage. This substance is rich in phosphorus. For 10 liters of water use 20 grams of granular form of fertilizer. The first lure is done three weeks after planting the seedlings.
- "Agricola 2" - for onions and garlic. It is rich in potassium, nitrogen and phosphorus. These elements contribute to a full-fledged growth of cultures. 25 grams of the substance must be diluted in 10 liters of water.
- "Agricola 3" - for solanaceous cultures. In the composition: phosphorus, nitrogen, magnesium and potassium. Top dressing should be done three times on the root system and two sprayings. The solution is diluted in a proportion - for 10 liters of water, 25 grams of fertilizer.
- "Agricola 4" is intended for carrots, radishes and beets. For a large crop, 2-3 complementary foods should be made and the latter should be no later than two weeks before harvest.
- "Agricola 5" - for the squash, squash and cucumber. In its composition there is azofosk. The solution is prepared from 25 g of granules diluted in 10 liters of water. It is recommended to apply 4-5 times.
- "Agricola 6" is used for spraying or watering seedlings.
- "Agricola Vegeta" is a universal remedy for all types of vegetable crops. Optimum use in proportion - 1 gram per 10 liters of water.
Growing orchids at home is gainingmore and more popularity. The fertilizer "Agricola Aqua" is nutritious and easily assimilated by vulnerable plants. It was developed specifically to care for these plants.
1 liter of water is used 5 milliliterssolution, while increasing the dosage of fertilizer is not recommended, since it can damage the flower. Fertilizer "Agricola" for orchids is perfect for such a moody and delicate plant.
Fertilize them every 10 days during growth. If new sheets appear one after another, then you are doing everything right. Stop feeding flowers in autumn and winter. At this time the orchids have a rest period: they do not bloom and do not require additional interventions. Also neat with fertilizer you need to be in a hot summer heat.
All plants need timely deliverynutritional microelements and vitamins for healthy growth. Agricola fertilizer producers took care of all kinds of crops. Due to the fact that the substance is environmentally friendly, without the addition of chlorine and synthetic substances, the plants gratefully accept the feeding and delight the owners with their beauty.
But before the fertilization process beginscarefully read the instructions and the method of application of the substance, as well as accurately adhere to the proportions. An overabundance of fertilizer can damage the plant.