How to get rid of the midges in the kitchen? Good advice
Each of us at least once in your lifefaced with the problem, when in the kitchen it is not clear where the biting midges come from. What are the reasons behind this and how to get rid of midges in the kitchen - we learn from our article.
Where do they come from?
The reasons for which the mosquito is on our kitchens is more than enough! For example, very often eggs of flies can be found on fruits and vegetables not timely cleaned in the refrigerator.
Practice shows that on rotting productsthe eggs of the flies are ripening at an incredible speed - that's the lot of "newly-made" midges! To avoid this misunderstanding, always store vegetables and fruits only in a dry and cool place.
If you have midges in your kitchen, but allfruits and vegetables are timely removed, do not be surprised. No less often the midges are planted in our trash cans, in the drain holes of the shells and, of course, in the onions stored at home.
How to get rid of the midges in the kitchen?
- Before starting to fight these small flies, it is necessary to discover the "source" of their occurrence.
- When the first item is completed, you can go tohomemade bait designed for catching Simuliidae. How to get the midges in the kitchen with such baits? Very simple! You only need to make the bait itself, and then the midge will do everything for you.
- We take an unnecessary jar (plastic glass,a glass of yogurt, etc.), put a piece of rotten fruit into it and cover the hole with food film. In it, we make 3-5 small holes. The principle of the trap: the moshkar is smeared into the sweet smell of rotting fruit in the jar through the holes, but it can not fly back. When you collect 15 insects - peel the jar and replace the food film.
- How to get rid of the midges in the kitchen yet? With a vacuum cleaner! Suck the gnats into the dust collector! Just keep in mind that this method requires some energy input, in contrast to the bait number one. But in this way catching Simuli has its advantages: you will get rid of obsessive insects much faster.
- If you are convinced that the midges in your kitchenappear from the drain hole of the sink (or bath), then use special means to prevent and eliminate blockages. They are in the form of granules, gels, powders, fumigators and sticky tapes. There is also an alternative method, on the "excellent" decisive problem of how to get rid of the midges in the kitchen. Which one? Read on!
- Fill baking soda in the drain hole. Do not forget to pour in there and vinegar. After a few seconds you will hear a characteristic hiss. Do not be scared, this starts to take a corresponding reaction! After the hissing stops, pour half a glass of plain water into the drain hole. Wait 15 minutes. At the end of this time, work with a plunger - this effect will prevent the appearance of clogging, destroying the already appeared midges.
Preventing the appearance of midges in the kitchen
In order not to allow a relapse, it is recommended that the kitchen (and the whole house) be cleaned frequently, and all products provoking the midwife should be cleaned in the refrigerator.