Eggplant "Firebird": recipe
Eggplant "Firebird" - it's easy and simple incooking dish. Unusual design will certainly surprise and please your guests. We offer you several options for vegetable snacks with different fillings.
Eggplant "Firebird". Recipe with a photo
The original dish is prepared from the following products:
- Eggplants - 500 grams.
- Bacon - 100 g.
- Tomatoes are two pieces.
- Bulgarian pepper.
- Hard cheese - 100 g.
- Mayonnaise or a similar sauce.
- Salt and sweet pepper.
How to cook eggplant "Firebird"? Recipe with a photo you can find here:
- Eggplants wash, dry and cut in half.
- Make incisions on each part, not reaching the cut. You should have thin enough slices that you can later fan out.
- After this, sprinkle the pulp with salt and leave the eggplant alone for about half an hour.
- Slice the Bulgarian peppers into slices, bacon - strips, and tomatoes - slices.
- Cut the cheese into plates.
- Put eggplants on a baking tray or in a baking dish. Between the wedges place the cheese, bacon, pepper and tomatoes.
- Mix mayonnaise with salt, pepper, chopped garlic and chopped greens.
- Lubricate the workpiece with sauce, trying to add it to the cuts.
Prepare the dish in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
Eggplant "Firebird", baked in the oven
For this beautiful dish, take these products:
- Two eggplants.
- Three tomatoes.
- 150 grams of hard cheese.
- Two cloves of garlic.
- A bunch of dill.
- Several spoons of lemon juice.
- Salt and spices.
- Vegetable oil.
Eggplant "Firebird" (photos of the dish you can see above), prepared as follows:
- Eggplants wash and cut the tails.
- Slice them (not completely) onto plates about five millimeters wide.
- Rub the pulp with ground pepper and salt.
- Hard cheese and one tomato slice.
- After a quarter of an hour, put prepared food into the incisions.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment and lay out the stuffed eggplants on it.
- The remaining tomatoes should be immersed in boiling water for ten seconds, and then remove the skin from them. Cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Preheat the frying pan and fry the tomatoes in the vegetable oil. At the very end of the cooking, add chopped garlic, salt, lemon juice and pepper.
- Cook the food for about ten minutes.
- Eggplants pour sauce and bake until cooked in a preheated oven. The whole process will take about half an hour.
- When the dish is almost ready, sprinkle it with grated cheese.
Lay the eggplant on a dish and serve it to the table, decorating with greens.
Eggplant with cheese and ham
A light snack is prepared from the simplest foods. If you are waiting for guests, surprise them with an original dish.
- Three eggplants.
- Three tomatoes.
- 150 grams of ham.
- 150 g of any hard cheese.
- Half a glass of mayonnaise and the same amount of sour cream.
- Three cloves of garlic.
- Fresh greenery.
- Ground pepper and salt.
- Cut the cheese and ham into slices.
- Cut the tomatoes into rings. If they are large, cut the pieces in half.
- Washed and dried eggplants cut into strips, not reaching the tail by a few centimeters.
- Put one slice of ham, cheese and tomatoes between the strips one by one.
- Lubricate the baking tray with oil and place the prepared eggplant on it.
- After this, prepare the gas station. Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and the garlic passed through the press.
- Combine the sauce with chopped greens and grease them with vegetables.
Bake the dish until ready, cool slightly and treat guests.
Baked eggplants with sausage and cheese
A simple snack will look great on your desk. For it we will need:
- Hard cheese.
- Boiled chicken sausage (you can take a ham).
- Fresh tomatoes.
- Sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Salt and a mixture of different peppers.
Next, we'll tell you how to cook eggplant "Firebird". The recipe for snacks is very simple:
- Cut the vegetables into two pieces. Make a few cuts on each half.
- Bake salt and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Sausage cut into plates, and tomatoes - half rings.
- Cheese grate on the smallest grater.
- Rinse the eggplant with water to get rid of excess salt. Then dry them with paper towels.
- Put the billets in the baking dish, and then place the tomatoes and sausage between the plates.
- To prepare the dressing, mix the same amount of sour cream and mayonnaise. Add to them chopped garlic.
- Pour vegetables with sauce and generously sprinkle with grated cheese.
Put the form in a hot oven and cook the dish for 20-30 minutes.
Eggplants in the multivariate
"Smart" kitchen appliances will always help the ownercook a delicious dish for the whole family. Eggplant "Firebird" can be made not only in the oven, but also with the help of a multivark. For this dish you will need:
- Adyghe cheese or suluguni.
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper.
- Smoked sausage cheese.
How to cook eggplant "Firebird" in a multivark? The recipe for creating a dish can be found here:
- Cut off the eggplant from the eggplants, and then cut them with plates, not reaching the very end.
- Lubricate the pulp with salt and crushed garlic.
- In the incisions, put in circles of tomatoes, slices of cheese and ham.
- Put the blanks in the bowl of the multivarquet and pour them with mayonnaise.
Cook the dish in the "Bake" mode for half an hour. Serve the snack on the table in hot or cold.
In front of you is another option for making a beautiful and tasty snack.
- Two eggplants of medium size.
- 250 grams of chicken ground meat.
- One onion.
- Two tomatoes.
- 75 grams of grated cheese.
- Salt, any condiments and ground pepper.
- A couple of spoons of vegetable oil.
And we will cook eggplant "Firebird" as follows:
- Wash the "blue" wipe dry and gently slice the plates, not reaching the tails.
- Put the vegetables on a cutting board and press with your hand so that the workpiece looks like a fan.
- For each resulting plate, apply a thin layer of minced chicken, and then salt and pepper it.
- Sprinkle eggplants with vegetable oil and put it in a preheated oven.
- Peel onion and tomatoes finely chop. Mix the foods, add grated cheese, spices and salt to them.
- When the stuffing is half ready, remove the baking tray from the oven. Put the vegetables and cheese on the billets, and then bake the dish for another 20 minutes.
When the treat is ready, bring it to the table. This dish can also be served with mayonnaise or fresh tomato sauce.
We hope that you will like the originalAppetizer with exotic name "Firebird". Dish from eggplant can be prepared both on weekdays and on family holidays. So choose your favorite recipe and start exciting experiments in your kitchen.