Autumn crafts for a kindergarten from a pumpkin and not only
Practically in every preschool in the autumnthere are any fairs-sales, exhibitions, competitions or just autumn holidays, for which children and their parents are asked to bring autumn crafts to the kindergarten. Such forms of work, of course, are useful because they bring the child and parents closer together: after all, the kid can not cope himself with the manufacture of the craft, and his mother or father comes to his aid, and sometimes grandmother and grandfather. But a couple of master classes that will help you easily make autumn crafts for the kindergarten.
Crafts from leaves
Autumn leaves are a fertile material formanufacturing of all kinds of hand-made articles. Their collection brings unprecedented joy to kids, and even adults can return to the world of childhood. During the collection, you can fix the name of the tree, the color and even the shape with the child, recall poems about the fall and simply conduct a walk with benefit. To make autumn crafts for the kindergarten from the leaves, they need to be properly prepared. We offer a master class on making an autumn wreath made of leaves:
1. Wash and dry different colors.
2. Smooth with iron.
3. Make a ring of thin wire.
4. In each leaflet make a hole and thread the leaves on the ring, tightly pressing them against each other.
5. Spread the wreath and decorate it with ribbons, beads, flat figures.
Crafts for autumn theme from vegetables
Vegetables ... That's where the real space for imagination opens! In the autumn, so many are keeping up, and they are all so beautiful that you can not just not use them in your works.
Autumn crafts for a kindergarten can bethe most diverse: it is a farm with pigs and cows from potatoes, boats from courgettes, octopus from carrots. And the pumpkin can become a mask for a popular Halloween party or candlestick abroad, and serve as a basis for decorating a flower clearing or a basket filled with fruits, berries and flowers.
Master class of making a crafts from a pumpkin
1. Wash the pumpkin and wipe it dry, cut the peduncle so that the diameter of the cut is 10-15 cm.
2. From the pumpkin to choose seeds and flesh, the inner side to be treated with sandpaper before smoothness.
3. Dry the pumpkin at room temperature or in the sun, to speed up the drying process, you can stuff a pumpkin with newspapers.
4. Using a stencil, apply a picture on the outside of the vegetable.
5. Cut on the pumpkin is better with special tools for carving, but in their absence, a sharp knife will do.
6. In conclusion, the product can be coated with a clear varnish: this will preserve it for a longer period and will give shine.
Great opportunities open up to those whoowns the art of carling. With the help of tools, remove from the pumpkin the middle, cut out the eyes-mouth or patterns, if you are not manufacturing a mask. Inside you can insert a candle and light it. But unfortunately, autumn crafts for kindergarten from vegetables are short-lived, they quickly deteriorate, so they need to be made on the eve of a holiday or an exhibition.
Crafts of natural material
Autumn time is not in vain called generous, it is trulygives us so much material that you can use in your work, that it's worth to be surprised and thank you from the heart. In the forest and park you can collect together with the child cones of spruce and pine, acorns and chestnuts. They are perfect for decorating crafts or directly for its manufacture. Do not neglect and simple twigs, from them you can perform a large number of wonderful crafts. For example, make an autumn panel:
1. Strangely curved sprig to clean off excess debris.
2. Using a PVA glue, attach the branch to a sheet of cardboard.
3. Apply a multicolored autumn leaf to the twig.
4. Carry out a frame made of natural material: acorns, spruce needles and so on.
Autumn crafts for the kindergarten - this is a flight of imagination of the child and parents, and making them is a wonderful pastime that helps bring the whole family together.