How to change the city in "Yandex"?
A similar situation is with the popularRussian search engine. If you do not specify a region in its settings, then the information on your request will be given in a general form, which causes a lot of inconvenience.
How can I change the city in Yandex?
Region settings can be set to anyuser of this site. It is not necessary to have an account in Yandex. It's enough just to be its user. You can change the city in Yandex in two ways. Choose the one that is more convenient for you.
- We go to the site Yandex, to the main page.
- We look at the right side of the screen, namely upward. There you can see the link "Personal settings". Click on it.
- Then choose "Change city".
- In the opened window we find an empty line and write our city there, and then save the entered data.
- Done! Now all the information on your search queries will be displayed only relative to your city. The same goes for gadgets on the Yandex website: weather, maps, traffic jams and so on.
The second option:
- You can also change the city in Yandex by direct search. Open the site.
- We find the search line (in the middle of the page).
- Right under it you can see the link "Advanced search". Click on it.
- Before you open a field where you can enter that city, information about which you are interested.
Here in such simple ways you can change the cityin the Yandex. Please note that the delivery of information on request is not only based on site settings, which you define yourself, but also based on your preferences and early requests. If you do not change the city in "Yandex", then try to go to the search engine through another browser and make sure that after specifying the city in the corresponding field you confirm your choice by clicking the "save" button. If you are the owner of an account on this site and indicated at registration another settlement, then do not worry. Change the city in "Yandex" can be exactly the same ways that we reviewed earlier.