Who and for what creates websites?
Every day the Internet audience becomes everythingmore and more. Active users are now not only young people, but also pensioners. The Internet is already used not only as a source of information, but also as a kind of market for the purchase and sale of various kinds of goods and services, like the labor exchange, a cinema and much more. And the main cell of the Internet is the website.
There are different types of sites depending on their structure and purpose:
- libraries or catalogs (a collection of films, books, websites, higher education institutions, suburban buses, culinary recipes and everything else that the heart desires);
- Internet shops (platforms on which it is possible to get almost home any goods from milk or bread to a refrigerator or a car with delivery to the house);
- social networks (sites that allow you to create your own personal page, take notes, keep a diary, store photos, actively communicate with other users);
- Mediator sites (reducing the seller to the buyer on its territory, in the areas such as selling air tickets or booking hotels);
- Business cards of the company or company (contain the description of the company, what it does, product catalogs, prices and contact details);
- personal sites (information about a person, his creativity, interests, achievements, inventions, travel - everything that the author of the site considers necessary to place them).
And many other resources, more narrowly focused and less widespread.
But whatever the site, all of them, in the maintheir mass, are hidden or clearly aimed at making a profit. This can be direct profit from the sale of goods in online stores, interest for intermediation or earnings for advertising.
Website authors are usually either private individuals who make a page on the network for themselves, or special web studios,
And those who decide to create their own resources, you will certainly need:
- hosting (a place on the server with constant access to the network, where the site is laid out, and where it then opens to all Internet users);
- domain name (entered in the address bar of the browser site address);
- unique content (photos, videos and, most importantly, the text of unique content that will be independently written or at least rewritten, and not copied from another site);
- plenty of free time. Or, as an option, a sufficient amount of money to order a resource from professionals.