Promotion of Sites in Social Networks
Ways to promote the site there are various. You can earn only on frequently visited sites. Among the most popular ways to achieve these goals are:
· Search engine optimization or so-called SEO-optimization. This method is to increase the level of the site in the issuance of its search engines.
· Internal optimization. This means creating a competent structure of the site using keywords that are aimed at promoting the resource.
· External optimization. These are links from other sites. They should be qualitative, and their number, if possible, the maximum. Texts of links (anchors) should contain keywords.
· Use keywords in tags. The greatest attention of search engines use tags ,
· Contextual advertising. The most popular services of such advertising are Yandex Direct, Google Adwords or Runner.
· ATS is an active promotion system.Registration in such a service, you can increase traffic to your site, but its quality will be low. Recently, such methods of website promotion are becoming less relevant.
· Promotion of sites in social networks. This method is very promising and it should be given special attention.
Social networks are hugesites that are visited almost every day by a large part of the Russian-language Internet. The most popular among these resources are Odnoklassniki and VKontakte. The audience of these networks consists of people of different ages and statuses, most of which belong to the active age group. It is this group that is the most responsive to everything new and readily responds to the interesting information news that it offers. Therefore, seo-optimizers highly value social networks. Promotion of sites in social networks is very effective for a number of reasons.
Technology of promotion of sites among userssocial networks called Social Media Optimization (SMO). SMO-optimization is a fairly new type of promotion of resources, but has already proved its effectiveness.
This method of promotion involves the use of three main private methods: guerrilla marketing, the method of creating a target group and viral marketing.
Partisan marketing is to visitsimilar in the subject to the activities of their firm sites and in the process of communicating with users informing them about the advantages of their firm. This is not direct advertising, but ostensibly reviews of real buyers and users of products. As a rule, people are more willing to believe in such feedback than they trust commercial advertising.
The method of creating a target group is reduced to creatinggroup with information about their business. Participants are invited to this group to draw attention to their activities. You can create a group with an individual design, a catalog of products, a convenient unique menu.
Viral marketing is a methodplacing an advertising video in social networks that, by causing interest, encourages participants to put it on their pages, thereby helping to promote the initiator's site.
Advertising in social networks is growing rapidly. Therefore, the promotion of sites in social networks is so popular.
In 2010, the volume of such advertising grew by more thanby 30% compared to the previous year. In 2011, its growth is not less. Of course, Western networks are more advanced from this point of view than Russian ones. However, Russian networks have no less potential. Today their audience exceeds 60 million people, therefore they quite successfully cope with the tasks of attracting new customers.
Social networks are so convenient for promotion,because they allow users to independently generate content, discuss it, share information, communicate with each other. In addition to social networks, you can include blogs, microblogs and other similar resources.
Promotion of sites in social networks is aimed at attracting the attention of not the search engines, but the target audience. This is necessary to improve the image and increase the number of customers.