Analysis of competitors in the "Yandex.Direct." Analysis of competitor's contextual advertising
Analysis of competitors in Yandex.Direct allows you to effectively set up an advertising campaign, take the leading positions of advertisements, reduce the cost of a "click" in the auction, get the highest level of conversions and attract the most "warm" customers.
Conducting advertising campaigns using contextual ads is a complex process that requires care and diligence.
What is contextual advertising in Yandex?
There are several ways to attract potential customers from the Internet:
- Site movement in organic issuance.
- Contextual advertising of "Yandex" and Google.
- RSA and CCM are partners of search engines.
- Attracting customers from social networks.
Website promotion is a long process, requiringcolossal work related to the optimization of the site, its filling with unique content, providing user convenience, taking into account the behavioral factor. At the first stages of the resource, it is virtually impossible to obtain a client from an organic issuance. This is due to the fact that search engines need time to index the site. The average duration of optimization work is 4-6 months, which is inappropriate when starting up a company or the need to sell a seasonal product.
Contextual advertising is a more effective toolto attract a customer. Contextual advertising assumes that the announcement of a product or service is offered only to interested customers. For this, a set of keywords is used, according to them the user will see exactly the ad that will satisfy his needs. With a qualitative adjustment of contextual advertising, you can get the client already on the first weeks of doing business on the Internet.
RSA and CCM is part of the search engines, the cost of clicking on these sites is much lower than in "Yandex" or Google, but the low level of conversions.
The use of social networks for the sale of goods and services is possible only in specific topics, the cost of such advertising is much higher than the use of context.
What is the analysis of competing companies?
A poorly tuned advertising campaign can lead to the fact that the entire advertising budget will be used for clicks without attracting a single client.
The analysis of competitors in Yandex.Direct will allow you to set up an advertising campaign as efficiently as possible.
- Drawing up an approximate budget. With a shortage of funds, the site's ads are notwill be shown on favorable terms. Evaluation of the advertising campaign of competitors will allow you to calculate the advertising budget as accurately as possible and set the rate at the cost of the "click".
- Compiling a list of keywords. Beginners in context management can be hardfind the right queries for potential customers looking for a product or service. Analysis of competitors will help to form a minimal list of search requests for the formation of ads.
- Drawing up a list of "minus" words. In this case, the user who typed the word from the "minus" list will not see the advertisement. This allows you to avoid showing on non-targeted requests and attracting "junk" traffic to the site.
- Compare offers. The user always chooses the most favorable conditions for him. The analysis of competitors will allow to put that price or create conditions that will attract a user to make a purchase on the site.
- Evaluation of the ads themselves. To look at the background of others look more attractive to the user.
What influences the occupation of the leading positions of advertisements?
Displaying the best positions in contextual advertising is provided at the expense of a competitive rate for "click" and a high CTR ("clickability").
It is assumed that the advertiser who proposedthe highest bid, automatically fall into the lead. Unfortunately, this only works if the CTR ads and the quality of the campaign are at a high level.
The "clickability" is affected by the set offactors. First of all, this is the correspondence to the search query. To do this, lists of key and "minus" -words should be carefully sorted out, refuse from wide-frequency and rarely-requested requests.
The analysis of competitors "Yandex.Direct" will avoid making gross errors in the configuration. With its help you can get the best effect.
Methods for tracking the effectiveness of the context in "Yandex"
There are two ways to evaluate the advertising campaigns of competitors:
- Manual check.
- Analysis of competitors "Yandex.Direct" - services.
A manual way to evaluate competitors' adswill allow you to think over how the advertising campaign will look, on what queries to show better, pay attention to the shortcomings. This method will not allow for an accurate analysis.
Services that allow you to check competitors, give a clearer picture. They can get almost all information about competitors, their number, requests for display, etc.
This method allows you to analyze the competition "Yandex.Direct" free of charge.
With its help you can achieve these results:
- Identify a competitive niche, get acquainted with their sites, view the texts and headlines of ads.
- Identify this direction of contextual advertising to stand out from the competition.
- Avoid major shortcomings committed by other advertisers.
The analysis of competitors "Yandex.Direct" on this platform allows you to get maximum information about the user and not only.
The service simultaneously analyzes all the ads in the niche, itself selects search requests, as a result of which it is possible to see all the competitors working in this subject.
Ability to view each adcompetitor separately allows approximately to calculate the monthly advertising budget. Due to this, the possibility of a senseless waste of a huge budget is excluded.
The service allows you to study all the texts that competitors use, and apply them to create your own.
You can also identify the most profitable queries for the display and identify those that are not used by competitors.
Detecting errors in other ads will avoid creating your own.