How to draw a snow leopard: a turn-based lesson
Irbis is one of the most unique animalsour planet. Every year the population of the snow leopard falls. This animal is not yet at the stage of extinction, but is already listed in the Red Book. Few people manage to see the snow leopard not only in wildlife, but also in the zoo. Therefore, the question of how to draw a snow leopard is quite topical.
How to draw a snow leopard? Any artistic creation begins with a sketch. Irbis is a representative of the cat breed, therefore it is represented by smooth lines.
The first step is to outline the oval with thin lines. Then break the sketch into smaller circles and outline the paws, head and tail.
We draw with soft material
Soft material is:
- soft pencils;
The first stage - we outline the main tone of the snow leopard, and then lay a halftone. On the animal's fur, there are no clear boundaries of light and shade, so in the figure they need to be rubbed with cotton wool or a finger.
The next stage is working out the details. You need to draw the eyes, claws and hair of the animal.
The last action is to add characteristic spots on the snow color.
Drawing with paints
How to draw a snow leopard in stages:
- Choose the colors that we will paint an animal. This can be watercolor, gouache, acrylic, tempera, etc.
- How to draw a snow leopard with colors? We start again with a sketch. It is desirable that it was made with watercolor pencils.
- Next, we put the lightest color tone on the entire sheet, excluding only the whites of the animal's eyes.
- Darker colors cover the penumbra.
- We add shades. Snow leopards are mostly sand-colored, but in the shade it acquires a blue tint, and in the sun it casts reddish-orange.
- The final stage is the study of details.