How to draw a hummingbird easily and quickly
Hummingbirds is by right the smallest bird on theour planet. Its size is so small that many confuse the bird with an insect. Before learning how to draw a hummingbird, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with some facts about this interesting creation.
A little about hummingbirds
- birds of this species can move back and forth and from side to side;
- she waves her wings very quickly, and it seems as if she is hovering in the air;
- hummingbirds are very desperate creatures, since they are not afraid to enter unequal fights with other birds;
- The largest bird of this species reaches a size of 22 centimeters;
- they are persecuted by poachers, who subsequently make hats from them;
- it's hard to believe, but in hummingbirds the number of cervical vertebrae is twice that of a giraffe;
- the bird's weight is from 2 to 20 grams, and the flight speed can reach up to 80 km / h, depending on the species;
- By the way, these lovely creatures number more than 300 species;
- these birds are omnivorous, they not only take pleasure in absorbing nectar, but also do not mind eating small insects.
Draw a little bird together
And now consider how to draw a hummingbirdpencil in stages. To do this, prepare a blank sheet of paper, a pencil and an eraser. Since most of the time the hummingbirds are being held behind the food, then it will be more appropriate to draw it next to the flower in which it will collect the nectar.
- Draw a contour of a bird and a flower.
- Make a sketch of one eye, beak and tail. Also add the elements of the flower, near which the hummingbird hovers.
- In the next step, draw all the details of the bird and flower. Paint the eye, making it expressive, point out the outline of the twig.
- At the final stage, add a shading by hatching. This will add volume and depth to the drawing.
- Here's how to draw a hummingbird with a simple pencil. But if there is a desire, you can also decorate the resulting picture. As a rule, they are colored. Therefore, safely combine gray, blue, green, red. You can add a sequin.
Difficulties in drawing hummingbirds
Now you know how to draw a hummingbird easily andfast. You may have difficulties at the initial stage, when you need to sketch out the silhouette of the bird. Therefore, if you do not have special artistic skills, just copy the above form or prepare a picture in advance with which you can redraw the bird.
Such lovely and bright miniature birds are found in America.