How to draw a rat in stages
Ordinary rat strikes its extraordinaryintellectual abilities. This animal has accompanied humanity since ancient times, not always peacefully coexisting with people. The intelligence and resourcefulness inherent in the gray pasyuk allowed avoiding the traps with which they tried to control the number of these animals. However, no one will deny that the thinking of the rat is sufficiently developed. Most people have a deep dislike for them, the object of phobia often becomes a long tail. There are connoisseurs who are capable of warm feelings for these rodents.
Consider how to draw a rat so that the paper reflects a cute, cute creature that evokes only positive emotions.
By the beginning of the process must be carefullyprepare. It should be determined in which technique the drawing will be executed. In the children's drawing are very important ways to express emotions, this affects the overall impression of creativity. Consider how to draw a rat in pencil step by step - in this case we will need an eraser, a sheet of paper and a pencil. It is also necessary to prepare a working surface. The table should be free from foreign objects, distracting attention. A qualitative sketch can serve as a sketch of the future picture.
Stages of drawing contours
Consider more carefully how to draw a rat in pencil step by step. For children, this sketch can be painted, if desired, with paints or colored pencils.
- We designate on the paper a frame in the form of a polygon, in which we will draw an oval for the head and muzzle. Next, create a form in the form of a large drop - this will be the body.
- After the main forms are drawn, we add sketches for the tail and paws.
- Carefully draw the contours of the head and face, note the eyes.
- After the main lines of the head are finished, we turn one by one to a detailed drawing of the forms of the breast, front legs, abdomen and hind paws.
- The next stage is a graceful ear line.
- Then, in detail, we draw small paws, adding wool and claws.
- The most important step is drawing a detail that terrifies most people. It is a long bare tail, which flexes smoothly on our sketch.
- Detailing - remove all unnecessary lines. Add a rat with a few strokes of a mustache, form an uneven line of back, lightly hatching to simulate the effect of fur.
A simple diagram, which details how to draw a rat, is useful not only for children. This is a great way to draw, which any beginner artist can use.
Pros of staged drawing
After considering step by step how to draw a rat, you canunderstand that the task is completely not difficult. The process of creating an image on paper will be easy and fast, with the greatest realism. Now the question of how to draw a rat, will not lead to confusion. The image will necessarily turn out beautiful and original. After a detailed examination of the sketch, drawing this cute rodent will become clear even to the child.