For beginners: interview examples
One thing is theory, and quite another is practice. Even the best students face a very difficult situation: knowledge needs to be turned into action. For the personnel officer everything is complicated by the need to take into account the personal qualities of the interlocutor. For the simplicity of the process of understanding how to handle the case, you can simply study examples
Examples of interviews: general questions
- Name three of your positive characteristics.
- Why do you think that this work will work out for you?
- By what criteria did you choose our company?
- What do you like to do?
- What are your priority values?
- What do you want to achieve by working with us?
- What level of income do you consider comfortable?
- Tell us about your achievements.
- Describe the level of useful skills that you own.
- Can you have any difficulties if you get the job you are applying for? Your actions.
- How do you intend to change the situation in case of employment?
- Your priority areas of action in solving work issues.
Examples of interviews: stressful questions
Not only does business acumen determineefficiency and efficiency of the employee. An important factor is its stress resistance, position in the family, ability to withstand conflicts and other "human" qualities. Here are some sample questions for this kind of interview:
- What do you want to offer us?
- What level of aggressiveness do you consider normal?
- In the case of a scandal with relatives who first goes to reconciliation?
- Tell us about the situation when you were criticized. Your reaction.
- Are you ready to evaluate the work of colleagues, management?
- What gives you the right to criticize someone else's work?
- How much time do you need to make suggestions for improving the work of the enterprise?
- What level of payment do you claim? Why?
How to take an interview: an example
When an applicant enters the office,attention to his clothes. If it "screams" or, conversely, merges with the interior, then you need to choose more aggressive questions. If it fits into the general style of the company, then this is the right person. Let's start with the second option.
- By what principle did you choose our company?
- I am satisfied with the salary.
"What can you offer us?"
- I have a diploma of the appropriate profile, work experience.
- What did you achieve in the previous place?
- What is it you did not like.
- It is located far from home.
(It is necessary to check on the questionnaire).
- Did you have any conflicts, how were they resolved?
- Who criticized you, for what?
- Colleagues, out of envy.
- Your reaction.
And so on. It already shows that a person is inadequate to criticism (he accused his colleagues of envy).
Examples of interviews with an inappropriately dressed candidate
- Have you had any major projects? What kind?
- What is the real benefit of what has been done.
- Increased income.
- How do you propose to realize your experience in our company?
- According to the proven scheme.
"Why will this work?" Give a detailed description.
- What did not suit you the previous workplace?
And all in the same spirit. It is necessary to find out why a person did not get accustomed to the company where he worked before. Does he have the potential that he positions.
In fact, you need to try to build a conversation as if you are talking with an old friend. Usually such a maneuver works well.