Socially significant profession "lawyer"
Many school leavers can not dochoice in favor of a profession. It's very difficult. The chosen specialty must correspond, first of all, to your mental attitude, abilities and character. Many of the graduates want to receive moral satisfaction from the future work, others - they want to master the profession, demanded on the market and necessarily monetary, and still others - to bring their own benefit to society. I think that all these criteria can correspond to the profession "lawyer".
Profession lawyer is very responsible, because this person often decides the fate of people and the whole enterprise. He must be:
- assiduous, in order to study the Codes, normative documents and treaties with particular care;
- communicative, since he has to communicate with people a lot;
- meticulous, so as not to lose sight of any small thing;
- capable of defending his point of view with a view to resolving the issues of the organization.
A lawyer is a specialist in the field of law. He deals with legal issues at the enterprise and resolves conflicts that arise between the company in which he works and other organizations.
Profession "lawyer" is one of the oldest. These people are watching the implementation of existing laws in the state.
The profession of a lawyer is very diverse - it's the investigator, the criminal investigation detective, the district police officer, the police officer, the judge, the prosecutor, the lawyer, and the bailiff.
- advising business leaders and other employees on legal issues;
- claims and claims and lawsuits, work with contracts;
- drawing up of action documents, certificates, statements and other documentation concerning legal issues;
- Representation in court on behalf of a legal or natural person or attendance at court sessions as an escort;
- registration and storage of documents on legal issues.
- job description;
- Normative-legal acts;
- an employment contract;
- orders and orders of the head of the organization;
Requirements for the individual characteristics of a lawyer:
- developed clear speech;
- nervous and mental stability;
- high level of efficiency;
- communication skills;
- good memory;
- ability to enter the position of other people;
- steady attention;
- Honesty, responsibility and decency.
A lawyer should be a highly educated person and have a higher education in the specialty.
If you have all of the above qualities and would like to do such work, do not even think about choosing a different specialty. Good luck!