How to update the browser: instructions for beginners
This article is devoted to the issue: "How do I update my browser?". Perhaps for some, it may seem absurd. But some inexperienced users do not know how to perform this operation. And there is nothing to be ashamed of, because not all people sit for hours at their computer. So, next you will see methods that will help you understand how to update the browser. The above instructions will deal with the most popular programs.
Instructions for the Mozilla browser
In this application, as per standard settingsparameters that allow the browser to be updated automatically. But if you are not sure if you have this option, then do the following:
- Open the browser and go to settings. To do this, click on the Firefox logo, which is in the upper left corner.
- Then select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- In a new window, you need to click on "Advanced" (from the top navigation).
- Click on the "Updates" tab. Here it is recommended to select the item "Automatically install updates ...". But you can also choose manual tuning. Also here you can see what updates were downloaded earlier by clicking on "Show update log".
Google Chrome instructions
Independently update the "Chrome" browser will not work. In this case, everything happens only in automatic mode. You can only check what version is installed on your computer.
- Turn on the browser and immediately click on the icon located on the right side of the program.
- Select "Settings" from the context menu.
- On the left, click on "Help".
- Here you will find the browser version and whether it is possible to update it.
The instruction for "Yandex"
To update the "Yandex" -browser, you need to doThe actions specified in the instructions for "Google Chrome". It so happened that these browsers have an identical structure. Therefore, writing twice about the same thing does not make the slightest sense.
The question of how to update the browser,most users appear after they saw an advertisement on an unknown site. The matter is that now such method of distribution of virus applications or advertising of various resources develops. You need to understand that almost all browsers have a built-in automatic update feature. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the timely loading of the new version. If the automatic update function is disabled, then you will have to check all the information manually. And it is necessary to produce this only on official websites of browsers.
Instead of concluding
In the end, the importance of downloading newversions of programs. Developers of different browsers are trying to improve their product and keep pace with the times. Perhaps you will not even notice the changes, but I can assure you that there is a difference. Basically, editing programs is associated with the introduction of support for new elements from the hypertext markup language on which sites are created. I hope you learned from this article how to update your browser.