Small pimples on the face: the main causes of appearance and treatment
Clean healthy skin is a dream for almost anyone.modern woman. But, unfortunately, no one is immune from the appearance on the face of small defects. This can be wrinkles, any irregularities and, of course, small pimples, which will be discussed in this article.
Various rashes on the skin, as a rule,begin to appear in adolescence. Sometimes this problem worries the fair sex for many years. But in order to start treatment and get rid of acne, you need to establish the reasons for their appearance. Let's consider some of them:
- Hormonal imbalance. In this case, small pimples on the face can be a consequence of increased allocation of fat and increased pores on the skin of the face in adolescents. Such age changes themselves will pass with time. However, if the problem remains at a more mature age, then it is worthwhile to think about hormonal failure in the body. Small pimples on the face can appear in women during menstruation or menopause, as well as during the reception of contraceptives.
- Heredity. Often, the presence of rashes on the skin is transmitted from generation to generation. The cause may be hereditary diseases.
- Incorrect food. It leads to an excess or, vice versa, a lack of vitamins. The skin reacts very sensitively to such changes, which is why small pimples appear on the face. The reason can be and taking medications.
- The presence of parasites in the body. In addition to rashes, they can cause other diseases.
- Small red pimples on the face can be a manifestation of an allergy or the result of an inflammatory process in the body. As a rule, the cause is gastric diseases or diathesis;
- Small white pimples on the face most often canto be a milium. Occur due to the clogging of pores with sebum. They do not cause inflammation, but removing them at home is not easy. To do this, it is best to contact a specialist. Outwardly they are a dense little white ball. Most often observed near the eyes, temples and eyelids.
- The influence of external adverse factors can also cause the appearance of pimples. This is due to air pollution, high humidity or heat.
- Stress and lack of sleep cause the release of adrenaline into the blood, which also contributes to the appearance of rashes on the skin of the face.
- The habit of pressing already existing pimples has a significant influence on the appearance of new ones. In addition, unwashed hands can bring another infection in the wound.
To identify a specific cause, you should seek help from specialists (cosmetologist, gynecologist, dermatologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist or allergist).
It is worth learning how to properly care for your skin, giving preference only to quality natural remedies. They must match the type of skin.
Small pimples on the face will disappear much faster if you adhere to proper nutrition: give up harmful food, as well as alcohol and smoking, and include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.