Instructions on how to remove nails in the home
A girl of the 21st century does not represent her lifewithout hiking in the manicure salon. And it is right. But after the successful procedure of nail extension at the master, every third does not hurry to shoot them there. Why? Because it is not economically profitable. And, of course, the question always arises: "How to remove nails extruded at home?" Everything depends on how and how they were built up.
Acrylic nails, perhaps, easiest to remove.This material freezes when the monomer and powder interact in the air. How to remove the nails from acrylic? A special liquid is required. It is called "Remover". It is desirable that the firm of acrylic powder and remouver match. This will give a guarantee that the material is really easy to take off. But the liquid of any firm will do.
- Remove the length with special cutters (they are called "boat" or "cutter").
- After you can remove the thickness of the nail file (hard, 100/100).
- Then for each nail is applied a cotton pad or cloth, soaked in a remover.
- After the fingers turn into a simple food foil to speed up the process.
Remove foil and napkins in the same manner,as applied. The time of the procedure is from 15 to 30 minutes. Depends everything on the reset and instructions to it. Before you remove the raised nails at home, remember that a special liquid should not touch the skin. This can cause burns or irritation.
When the material becomes soft, it can be removeda nail file or an orange stick. In extreme cases, a pusher. It is very important not to pick up and not pick out material that has not softened. It is better to repeat the procedure.
How to remove nails in the home,if you used a gel? Here you will have to work hard with a nail file. But only in the event that there is no machine for manicure. Even the simplest model can greatly simplify the procedure. In addition, reduce the time to work.
So, how to properly remove the advanced nails from the gel yourself:
- Remove the length, as is the case with acrylic.
- Then you can proceed to remove the thickness.
- The top can be removed at a high speed machine or a very stiff saw (100/100, 120/110).
- The closer to the natural nail, the less speed or softer the saw blade (150/180, 180/180, 200/220).
Before you remove the raised nails in the homeconditions, think in advance what you will do next. If you build up again, it is more advisable to contact the salon or the master. Usually the removal is done for free, if the nails are then re-made. If you want rest for your plates, then in advance, think out which baths can strengthen and improve your nails. Nutrition and strengthening procedures are an obligatory final step in the removal of artificial material. Thus, they will become strong and attractive.