Likbez: how to remove gel-lacquer at home?
Best of all, if you have the opportunity to purchase a special kit that allows you to get rid of shellac with the tools used by professionals. It usually includes:
- liquid, dissolving coating;
- foil wrappers;
- sticks for removing the coating (they are made of orange tree);
- oil for care of the cuticle;
- Nail file.
How to remove gel-lacquer at home? Having at hand such a set, you can start cleaning the nails just after you wash your hands with warm water and soap. Dale you need to take five wool discs and divide them into two parts (for convenience and economy), the same thing you need to do with foil. Once everything is ready, you can proceed. How to remove gel-lacquer at home?
- We impregnate halves of cotton discs with liquid to remove the coating.
- Apply them to each nail and wrap it with foil, thereby fixing the cotton wool disc and creating an atmosphere for more effective impact of the product.
- Expect 10-15 minutes. With unpleasant sensations (a feeling of burning or irritation), time can be shortened.
- In the waiting period, with gentle movements, stroke your nails, doing massage.
- After a while, remove the foil, thenwadded disc, remove the film from the nail. If there are residual gel-varnish on the surface, use an orange stick. You need to process each finger separately.
- After all the nails are processed, use the oil for the cuticle.
How to remove gel-lacquer at home?
Let us also consider the case if it is not possible to obtain a specialized professional set for removing shellac. Then we will find useful tools, such as:
- means for removing varnish (most common, containing acetone);
- cotton wheels;
- foil (you can use food);
- orange sticks or their alternative;
- greasy hand cream or oil.
How correctly to remove gel-varnish?
The sequence of actions is similar to the one that weconsidered earlier in the first version. Wadded discs are wetted in the liquid for removing the varnish and applied to the nail plate for about 10 minutes. During waiting, you also need to lightly massage the base of the nail so that the film separates from it better. As soon as 10 minutes pass, carefully remove the foil, and then remove the cotton pad. Most likely, a film of lacquer, if it is integral, will go away with it. If not, then remove it yourself. Orange sticks are used if there is varnish left on the nail. After the procedure, treat the cuticle with a fat cream in order to protect it from the negative effect of acetone.
Now you know what means to shootgel-varnish. The procedure is fairly simple and takes a little time, about 20 minutes per hand. It is more convenient to handle each hand separately, unless, of course, you have an assistant ready to assist.