How to measure ring size at home
Reasons for buying rings may be different, but before that many people have a question about how to measure the size of the ring. There are several ways that will be considered below.
Another way to measure ring size is toComplex, but much more accurate, is the use of ordinary thread. From geometry lessons, we know that to determine the diameter of a circle, its length must be divided by the number pi. To determine the circumference of the finger, do 10 turns of thread around it. Then we measure the length of the thread and divide it by 3.14 (the number of pi), then by another 10.
To correctly measure ring size, consider the following conditions:
1. The measurement will be made with a greater error if the ring size is measured in extreme heat or cold. In hot weather, the size will be much larger than the real, especially if the person is prone to swelling. Measurements at very low temperatures will lead to the fact that the ring at a comfortable temperature you just do not fit.
2. When you are very excited, and also after intensive sports, you should not make a measurement, because the liquid accumulated in the body will create an extra error.
3. More accurate data can be obtained by measuring the ring size in the afternoon.
4. Take into account what kind of ring you are going to buy. If its width is more than 8 mm, then the ring size is increased by at least a quarter.
6. On the right and left hand, finger sizes may vary. Therefore, measure the fingers of the hand on which you are going to wear the rings.
Here are simple ways how to measure ring size at home.
Knowing the size of the ring is important if you decide to do it.surprise girlfriend. It is quite imperceptible to take her ring and apply the above method. You will only have to accept her gratitude and surprise at how you accurately guessed with her size.
Choosing a ring size is a very important matter, as precious jewelry is quite expensive, and returning them to the store is not always possible.