Environmental protection measures
All environmental measures can be divided into several categories:
2. Natural sciences.
3. Administrative and legal.
4. Technical and production.
Depending on the area of impact, activitiesOn environmental protection can be classified as regional, national and international. Such complexes allow various organizations to monitor nature, make appropriate decisions and effectively implement them. The result of these measures is the reduction of the threat of the disappearance of life on Earth, the legal regulation of the expedient and effective use of various natural resources, the protection of rare representatives of flora and fauna.
The list of measures for the protection of the environment aimed at protecting the atmospheric air:
1. Use of fuel, materials and raw materials, which allow reducing emissions of harmful substances, development of methods for the use of environmentally friendly renewable energy sources.
2. Acquisition of new equipment meeting specified standards. Introduction of technologies for more efficient processing and use of mined materials, substances and fuel resources.
3. Introduction of facilities for the recycling of waste and flue gases, both industrial and individual.
4. Development of systems for cleaning and neutralization of exhaust gases, as well as systems for measuring and controlling the content of harmful substances in them.
5. Improvement of conditions for dispersion of emissions, removal of unorganized and reduction of organized sources of emissions.
Environmental protection measures aimed at protecting the planet's water resources:
1. Construction of new and modernization of old complexes for collection, purification, transportation and production of sewage.
2. Development of water supply wells.
3. Creation and maintenance of the required regime for the maintenance of water protection zones, as well as ensuring adequate sanitary standards in the places of water intakes.
4. Elimination of contamination of groundwater and surface water by sewage and animal and human livelihoods.
5. Cleaning, neutralization of sewage.
Measures for environmental protection that are aimed at preventing and reducing the harmful impact of waste:
1. Development and introduction of innovative technologies, the purpose of which is to neutralize the products of vital activity.
2. Construction and modernization of facilities intended for storage and neutralization of wastes, as well as the selection of special areas for their disposal.
3. Widespread distribution of containers and containers for the collection of specialized types of waste and waste products.