Colombian tie. Cruel torture or delicious cocktail?
Colombian tie is torture that will amazeeven outright maniacs. This is a cruel method of execution, during which the victim is made with a sharp knife a horizontal cut on the throat, through which the tongue extends. This is mainly done to intimidate those who see the corpse. The tongue stretches to the chest and looks like a real tie. The victim usually dies from loss of blood or strangulation. This method of murder is quite aggressive, and one of its main goals is a kind of notification about illegal activities. Even a fuzzy photo of a Colombian tie is capable of leading the way to true many crazy and aggressive representatives of the human race.
For the first time such a method of murder appeared roughly in 1950 in Colombia, during the major armed conflict of La Violence. Chaos began after the assassination of leader Jorge Eleser Gaytan.
It is a common misconception that the ColombianThe tie was invented in the 1970s by the Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar. However, for the first time this and many other cruel types of execution were recorded precisely during La Violencia. According to historians, about 300,000 people died during that period, not counting those who were seriously injured, but managed to survive.
In the media, the term "Colombian tie" for the first timeappeared in 1985 in the Washington Post, in an article dedicated to the film with Chuck Noris "Code of Silence." In addition, according to some sources in the late 1980s, this torture was used in the illicit pharmaceutical industry. However, there is still no evidence that it was the Colombian drug lords who took the tie out of the country. It is also not known whether this "ritual" was performed on a living person or whether the victim was previously killed by other means.
The Case of Simpson
June 12, 1994 there was a terrible event.American Nicole Brown-Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman were brutally murdered in their own home, while the two young children of the woman peacefully slept in the next room. The bodies of the victims were badly cut: Nicole's head was completely separated from the body, and Ronald Goldman was inflicted multiple wounds on the neck and chest.
Initially, the murder was suspected of the former husbandNicole Simpson, the famous basketball player O. Jay Simpson, but after a long trial the jury ruled the man acquittal.
The nature of injuries is similar to the Colombian tie -the favorite torture of Colombian drug lords. It was on this basis that an alternative version emerged during the trial that the murder was organized by Colombian drug dealers who owed a large sum to Nicole's girlfriend Fay Reznik. Women were close friends, the same age and lived next to each other, and presumably the killer just confused the victim.
Appearance at the cinema
Such a perverted and, it makes no sense to deny, spectacular torture to some extent appeared in many films and serials.
- In the film "Code of Silence" gangster Luis Camacho(actor Henry Silva) tells police officer Eddie Cusack (Chuck Norris) about how he will give him a Colombian tie and how he will look good on him. Also in this film, one of the victims of the war between the gangsters was killed precisely in this way.
- In the 11th episode of the third season of the series "Nation Z", the heroine Annie tells that this was how her ex-husband died, before the onset of the apocalypse.
- In the 7th episode of the second season, the serials "Agents" Щ.И.Т."In the Boston bar, where the traitor Grant Ward, who is on the run, being rescued from both his allies and opponents, mentions a cocktail" Colombian tie ".
- In the 11th episode of the series "Hannibal" Dr. Hannibal Lecturer and Abel Gideon are inspired to make victims Colombian ties.
- Also this torture is mentioned in the series "Supernatural", "Escape", "American Family", "McGuyver" and "Game of Thrones".
Use in music
Do not worry. None of the musicians were involved in anything criminal, but some of them used Colombian torture as a "strong word".
- In the song of AC / DC group Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, when listing the methods of murder, "ties" are mentioned, most likely, it is a reference to Colombian torture.
- Hollywood Undead in the song Dead Bite sing "you have a first class ticket to the Colombian tie" (you got a first class ticket to Columbian Neckties).
- The Australian band I Killed The Prom Queen has the whole song Your Shirt Would Look Better With A Colombian Necktie, which translates as "Your shirt looks better with a Colombian tie".
Recipe for "Columbian tie"
No. It's not about how to properly cut your neck and the more you stretch your tongue.
The cocktail "Colombian tie" is reallyexist. This is not the fantasy of the creators of the series "Agents" Shch.I.T. " This is a rather pleasant combination of taste and a daring effect of intoxication, which has nothing to do with torture, except for the name.
For the preparation of this drink you will need
- 60 ml of rum Bacardi 151.
- 60 ml of peach liquor.
- 120 ml of ginger ale.
- A little grenadine syrup.
Fill a tall glass with ice. Add rum, peach liquor, ginger ale and a couple drops of grenadine. Slightly mix the cocktail, decorate it with a cherry and enjoy.
Let's hope that this cocktail will be the only Colombian tie that all law-abiding citizens will have to face all over the world.