If a man looks intently into his eyes, he is not necessarily in love
If a man looks intently into your eyes, youDo you think he is interested in you? Perhaps, but only the interest is different. Do not immediately hope for a romantic relationship. It is better to consider the situation in which the game takes place with views. So, why does a man look into the eyes?
Most of the time we spend at work. All employees, men and women, sometimes flirt with each other. And sometimes use the game of views for other purposes. What does it mean if a man looks intently into the eyes, but is this man your boss? Perhaps, of course, that he is interested in you not only in the work plan. Service novels, especially with their superiors, are pleasant, but all too often end in dismissal. Most likely, your boss either prepares you for a new, quite difficult task, or is going to arrange a "separation" for the mistakes made.
- New assignment. Then the boss will have the opportunity to write off the setbacks for you, and the success is attributed to himself.
- Increase in position or salary. In this case, he can refuse to emphasize his own importance. Consent is his - an excellent reason to consider himself almost a patron of art.
In the company or in private
If a man looks intently into the eyes, this may mean:
- Desire to know your opinion. Many members of the stronger sex do not always feel confident. In search of support, in an attempt to obtain confirmation of their own rightness, they can feel and carefully look into the woman's eyes. Believe me, this does not mean that he likes you as a woman. Rather, as a companion. However, men behave the same way, insistently asking for something.
- The desire to inspire your own opinion ormake you feel uncomfortable. If a man looks intently into the eyes, it is likely that he thus pushes you to fulfill his (not sexual) desires. And perhaps even orders. This is the way of self-affirmation.
- If a man looks intently into the eyes,completely ignoring your embarrassment or the attention of outsiders, then this view can mean sexual desire. If he slowly moves his gaze from your eyes to your chest and evaluatively slides them on the body, then his desire is very great. At these moments, even the voice of a man changes: it becomes low and velvety.
- A close look in the eyes of another man can mean a challenge. It's not for nothing that a carnivorous animal can not be seen in the eye.