Complex exercises after childbirth at home
Many women are interested in exerciseafter giving birth, thanks to which you can return the old form and again become attractive. Since for a long time of bearing a fetus in the female body a number of changes occur, after the appearance of the baby the mother will have to spend some time for recovery.
The article will tell you about what exercises afterchildbirth can be done to lose weight and strengthen muscles, without moving away from the baby. At home, you can perform a variety of complex movements that quickly return the body to its habitual condition.
Why Mummy Physical Education
Exercises after childbirth are necessary for women toin order to improve well-being and tighten the figure. The most important thing is to approach the sport carefully, not to aggravate the condition, because in addition to training, strength and time should be spent on the baby. Physical exercises help:
- improve blood circulation;
- reduce weight;
- reduce spasms;
- normalize the exchange processes;
- restore the tone of the muscle groups of the abdomen;
- recharge with energy;
- mobilize forces;
- restore the muscles of the vagina;
- restore the normal shape of the breast.
Complex exercises after childbirth can easilybe done at home, but it should be done with extreme caution. Training should have a noticeable effect, and not cause harm to health. To ensure this, it is necessary to master a few simple rules:
- loads must be regular;
- when doing exercises, the air temperature should be at least 20 and not more than 23 degrees;
- Before training, you need to empty the bladder and intestines;
- in the first month after childbirth it is forbidden to make sharp movements and lift the weight more than 4 kg;
- during breastfeeding it is not necessary to perform exercises that load the shoulder girdle, as they can disrupt lactation.
The most common exercises after birth, to the surprise of many mothers, have certain limitations. They should not be performed in such situations:
- excessive exhaustion of the body;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- severe birth injuries;
- acute pathology.
In the case of caesarean section, crotch ruptures andepisiotomy should be started only two months after birth. In addition, the performance of physical exercises requires the approval of a doctor, since the body of each person has its own individual characteristics.
Mom often wondered what exercises to do after giving birth, forgetting about the simplest actions:
- "A bike". A well-known exercise helps to lose weight and strengthen various muscle groups. It is done in the supine position with legs raised and bent at right angles. Then, for a certain time, you need to move your legs alternately, imitating cycling. You can complicate the task if you put your hands behind your head and tear your shoulder blades off the floor.
- "Scissors". Another popular exercise from childhood is performed in the same position. For him, it is required to raise straight legs 45 degrees and cross them in rhythm, without lowering or raising them too high.
- "The Boat". Turning on your stomach, you should simultaneously raise your legs and trunk, depicting the rocking of the ship on the water.
- Twisting. Completes the complex exercise, which certainly did everything in school. To perform it, you need to lie on your back, bend your legs and pull up to yourself, rest your feet on the floor, and place your hands behind your head. Fixing the legs under the sofa or any other weight, you should lift the body, making an exhalation, and then return to the initial pose on inspiration.
To eliminate the hanging abdomen, it will be enough to perform all these exercises every other day. Each of them is recommended to be done in 3 sets of 1 minute.
Training on fitball
Quite effective exercise afterchildbirth can be done on a special ball, which is available in many homes. Training on the fitball is very simple, so it is ideal for those who want to start working immediately after discharge from the hospital:
- 10 jumps on the ball from the sitting position;
- 8 twists (lie on the shell with your back and lift the shoulder girdle);
- 30-40 seconds of the bridge (it is done as a normal exercise, but here the fitball needs to be placed under it so that it does not allow it to fall).
In addition to the above, there are other interesting exercises. They alone give only a slight effect, but in a complex, their positive aspects will be noticeable almost immediately.
Below are the various training options. They are aimed at working out the abdomen, spine, pelvic muscles and other purposes. Since it is recommended to practice every day, these complexes can be performed in turn. Thanks to this, the load will be evenly distributed and the desired goal will be achieved faster.
Exercises for the abdomen
The main problem of all moms arestretched abdominal muscles. It's possible to cope with this, but it will take a lot of effort. Specialists offer interesting exercises for the abdomen after childbirth. They will very quickly bring the press into tone, normalize the work of the intestines and stomach, and help a woman lose weight.
The best home exercises after childbirth for the abdominal muscles:
- Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head, and your legsbend and position the feet at a distance of 8-10 centimeters from the pelvis. On exhalation you need to maximally strain the buttocks, hips, and then tear the pelvis off the floor and raise it as high as possible. After 10 seconds, you should return to the original position. In total it is necessary to execute 10 repetitions. Being at the top point, the muscles of the buttocks and thighs should still remain tense.
- Without leaving the position of lying with bent legs,it is necessary to arrange the left ankle on the right knee, to join hands in the lock and to get to the nape. After exhaling, you should strain the press and try to touch the left knee with your right elbow, and then return to its original position. Such an exercise should be performed in 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Staying in a reclining position, it takespush the joints to a distance of 20 centimeters from the pelvis and lift your toes. Then you should touch the right heel with your right hand, tearing off the shoulders and shoulder blades from the floor. After the same actions you need to do with the left side. All this must be done at a moderate pace, feeling the tension of the press. In total it is necessary to execute 2 approaches on 15 times.
- The complex can be completed by the exercise "bicycle", described above.
Training for the spine
Exercises after childbirth at home, the goalwhich are strengthening of the spine, are also popular. They are easy to carry out without additional shells, so they can be called ideal for independent execution within the house or apartment.
The complex includes the following exercises:
- "Fish". The first thing you need to lie on your back, place your hands along the body and completely relax. Next, you need to move the hips and the body in the opposite direction at a moderate pace, simulating the movement of fish in the water. Such movements are recommended to be repeated within a minute.
- "Cat". Everyone knows the exercise is performed in a standing position on all fours. For him, you should rest your hands on the floor, and then with an exhalation, squeeze your lower back and maximally sink down without using your hands and feet. After, after inhaling, you need to bend your back in the opposite direction and at the same time lower your head. This exercise is performed at least 10 times.
- "Wall". Standing closer to the wall, you need to straighten the spine and touch the back of the head, buttocks, heels, and shoulder blades. Then it is required to take turns to raise up the bent legs, pressing the knees to the stomach. Doing this is desirable without the help of hands, but at first they can still help a little. "Wall" is worth doing 15 times.
- "Tree". The final exercise is done in a standing posture. Legs should be placed on the width of the shoulders, and hands - lifted up. On inhalation it is required to be pulled upwards, sensing each vertebra. After the same it is necessary to repeat, having spread hands in the parties. In each position, it is necessary to linger for 30 seconds.
Prevention of varicose veins
Among all the variety of exercises for womenAfter delivery there are also those who help fight varicose veins. Many people are faced with this problem, but not everyone knows about it. In fact, nothing particularly complicated in this.
For the prevention of varicose veins, you can perform such exercises:
- Lie on your back, straighten up and squeeze your toes. After 15 seconds, relax, and then strain them again. In total it is necessary to perform 10 repetitions (if desired, the number can be increased to 20).
- Without going out of the previous position, you need toRapid pace to strain and relax the buttocks (together or in turn), hips and ankles for a minute. After the foot under the foot, lay the pillow and lie down in a relaxed position for about 15 minutes.
Complex for pelvic muscles
Strangely enough, the joints and muscles of the pelvisneed attention. For their elaboration there is an interesting complex, which includes only 2 exercises. Performing them is not so difficult, therefore, even for mothers who have just discharged from a maternity hospital, they will not present special difficulties.
Effective exercises after delivery for pelvic muscles:
- Sitting on the floor with legs outstretched in front of him, take a few "steps" back and forth, using only the gluteal muscles. You need to repeat this within a minute.
- Standing straight with the palms on the waist, perform 10 rotations of the pelvis in one direction, and then in the other. In this case, the muscles of the buttocks, abdomen and thighs should be relaxed.
Kegel exercises after childbirth
Another amazing set of exercises,designed for the muscles of the pelvic floor, like all women. The main task after childbirth is to keep the internal organs in the small pelvis, which can be difficult, because under normal conditions these muscles are extremely rare.
Before we begin to consider the exercisesKegel, you need to determine the right muscles. This is done very simply: you need to try and stop the urination. At this time, you will feel tight muscles, which are necessary in this complex.
Now you should go directly to the training. The whole complex contains many exercises, but it does not make sense to consider them, because the process of their implementation and effectiveness are similar. During the training period, only pre-determined muscles should be strained (as indicated above).
The best exercises in the Kegel complex are the following exercises:
- Squeeze the muscles, hold for 5 seconds and relax (10 repetitions).
- At a rapid pace, compress and unclench muscles (3 sets of 8-12 repetitions)
- Squeeze muscles as much as possible, hold for 30 seconds and go back (5 times).
- Moderately to strain, as during childbirth (4-5 repetitions).
The whole complex should be performed in a prone position. These 4 actions will take no more than half an hour, so mom will have time to work while her child is sleeping peacefully.
Special breathing exercises help inlosing weight is not less than Kegel exercises after childbirth. It is recommended for restoring the body and improving well-being. Its goals are to improve blood circulation and accelerate the metabolism. In addition, breathing exercises help to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
The gymnastics is performed as follows:
- put your hands on the ribs;
- deeply breathe in your nose, inflating your stomach;
- gently exhale with your mouth, pulling your navel.
In the process of execution, it is necessary to monitorbehind the shoulders. They must remain stationary, since otherwise no effect will be obtained. In total it is recommended to perform 2 sets of 10 breaths and breaths.