How to make a relief press for 2 weeks or 3 months?
A rounded belly is a problem likewomen and men. Many young ladies are accepted for hard work on this area of the body after childbirth. Men tend to “ennoble” their waist by the age of 30-35 with fat deposits. The reasons for the loss of form can be a lot - it is the lack of physical exertion, and overeating, and stress, and slowing down of metabolic processes (both age and acquired due to improper diet).
Where to begin?
Nice podpor figure, sooner or lateryou begin to think about how to return the old forms, “having constructed” a relief press for yourself in a month or two. But before you start working on the press itself, it is necessary to get rid of the fat layer on the stomach. It is from her and depends on the amount of time that will need to be spent to achieve the goal. Consider a program aimed at gaining a fit physical form.
The program "Relief press for 3 months"
If you have significant fat on your bellysurplus, then you have to follow a long-term project (at least three months). Everything will depend on how you cope with the tasks and whether you follow all the prescribed instructions.
Power adjustment is the first thing to start. Consider some important recommendations, according to which you will need to plan your diet:
- food intake should occur every 2.5-3 hours. The portion is 200-250 grams;
- 25-30 minutes before meals drink a glass of water;
- eliminate chocolate and cakes. Sweet fruits should be eaten instead;
- refuse beer and its high-calorie “friends,” such as snacks;
- lean on protein (chicken breast, shrimp, fish, veal, eggs and cottage cheese);
- for breakfast, use only healthy foods (porridge is the best option);
- do not let the body go hungry.
Meals corresponding to the specified pointsmaintains a constant level of sugar in the blood, due to which food is instantly processed into energy. After some time, such a control of nutrition will make itself felt - ease in the stomach will be felt and overall health will be improved.
Adhering to the right diet is worth even thoseWhom the subcutaneous fat mass is relatively small, since this will speed up the process of transformation at times. The difference between the donuts and the thin ones consists only in the fact that the second one, in the absence of excess substances, is able to acquire a relief press in 2 weeks (of course, giving all the best for the full program). But the ladies with the forms in the first stages will have to remove excess fluid and burn the fat accumulated over the years, which prevents the appearance of pretty cubes on the stomach, since in the opposite case their presence will be hidden by extra kilos.
Proper nutrition from day one is necessarycombine with workouts. Therefore, the next step is to consider how to make a relief press using a special physical program. The training consists of three stages designed to gradually achieve the desired success.
Stage number 1
The goal of the first level is to reach level #2. Strengthening and strengthening the abdominal muscles, improving posture, eliminating the feeling of discomfort in the lower spine (if any) - all of these are achievable results of the first phase of intensive training.
To gain a relief press and a flat stomach for 3 months, having begun occupations, it is necessary to watch carefully quality of trainings and their regularity. Follow these guidelines:
- Do three workouts a week.
- Perform one approach per exercise.
- At the first training session, one approach is 12 repetitions. Starting from this figure, in subsequent workouts, increase the number of approaches by 1-2 repetitions, bringing them to 18-20.
- Three exercises for the abdominals and onean exercise designed for the lower back is the optimal content of the training program, following which, you can gain a relief press at home without any additional tools.
Stage number 2
Distinctive features of the next level:
- Training increases in duration due to new exercises on the abdominals, the number of which at this stage will be equal to six.
- The load must be constantly increasing. If, after completing the exercises, you are not too tired, make an additional approach with fewer repetitions.
- The pause between exercises should not exceed 5 seconds.
- Perform one approach per exercise.
Stage number 3
Distinctive features of the last stage:
- Workouts now consist of nine exercises for abdominal muscles and one exercise for the lower back.
- Training should take place four times a week.
- Between approaches, the pause can reach 30 seconds, but no more.
- Perform one approach per exercise.
Exercise # 1
Lying on your back, relaxing your neck and shoulders, afterwhat we get both hands under the head. The legs raise and bend them in the knees at a right angle so that the legs are in a position parallel to the floor, and the hips are perpendicular.
By straining the lower abdominals, tryinglift the hips and pull them forward. Then slowly lower the hips, returning to the starting position. Repeat the exercise the above number of times.
How to make a relief press, performing exercise number 1?
Make sure the lower section of your abdominalthe press was carefully studied. There will be little benefit if up-and-down movements occur at the cost of impetus. The neck and shoulders should be relaxed. When returning to the starting position, the thighs do not rush sharply down, and the lower legs do not descend.
Lying on your back, bend your right leg at the knee,put on her left so that her calf was placed on the knee. We put the right hand behind the head and draw the elbow to the side. The left hand is on the abdomen at the waist.
Working the right oblique abdominal muscles, we raiseright shoulder and lean to the left knee. Then slowly return the shoulder back to its original position. When the blades touch the floor, we repeat everything from the very beginning.
By completing the required number of repetitions,change hands and feet. Now, under the right foot is the left, behind the head is also the left hand, when the right is at the waist. We do the same number of repetitions, raising the other shoulder to the knee of the opposite leg.
Let us examine some points to find out how to make a relief press in the shortest possible time, performing this exercise:
- The torso should really bend towards the knee, so the movement only with an elbow or shoulder does not count. Keep your knee stationary.
- The positive and negative parts of the exercise should be performed carefully and slowly.
Lying on your back, legs are bent at the knees, hands are turned on behind the head, we relax the neck.
Straining the upper abdominals, tear offfrom the floor of the scapula and raise in the direction of the knees chest. Reaching the maximum and linger for a second. Then gently and slowly lower the shoulders, returning to the starting position. As soon as the shoulder blades touch the floor, we repeat everything from the beginning.
We occupy the position on the stomach face down, stretch straight arms parallel to the body (palms down) and legs.
At the same time we raise the straight left leg and the righta hand. Linger for two seconds. Then gently and slowly return to the starting position. When the arm and the leg touch the floor, we repeat the exercise with the left arm and the right leg. Change arms and legs until the required number of repetitions is fulfilled.
We work on endurance.
Exercise number 5
Lying on your back, stretch your hands with palms to the floor along the body, lift slightly bent legs at a right angle. We use our hands as supports, we relax the neck.
Tear off the pelvis from the floor, straining the bottomabdominal section, and lift it up. Linger in position for a few seconds. Then gently and slowly lower the pelvis and return to its original position. As soon as the pelvis touches the floor, we begin a new repetition.
Let us examine some points to learn how to make a relief press with minimal physical and time costs, performing the above exercise:
- the pelvis must be raised by the lower part of the press, and not push it out by the effort of the legs.
- hands are used only for balance, so do not push your body up with them.
- Having reached the highest point in the positive phase of the exercise, we pause (the longer the pause, the stronger the lower section of the press is worked out).
Relief press in girls and boys alwayscauses a flurry of various emotions - from envy to admiration. And the main secret of a perfect figure lies only in consistent, sometimes hard and correct training. But occasionally you should allow yourself and relax, enjoying the world around you.