What is the state land cadastre?
- economic evaluation of a land plot, fixing its market value;
- the solution of problems on the preservation of lands on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- solving problems in the field of improving the quality of the soil;
- justification of the established tariffs for land;
- execution of all transactions with real estate, including legal registration of rights to land plots;
- management of all levels of land resources of the country.
All land in the territory of the Russian Federation is in someone's jurisdiction or property. There are several categories of land:
- federal property of the Russian Federation;
- municipal property;
- private property;
- property of RF subjects.
- already imposed a ban on the transfer of land or a restriction;
- a sound conclusion of the environmental impact assessment (negative);
- identification of discrepancies in the data recorded in the documents of territorial planning, on the purpose of the land plot.
Since the documentary justification of actions inthe area of land transfer has a lot of gaps and shortcomings, then this issue remains very complicated. Often, judicial intervention is required to resolve disputes that arise. But Russian legislation is constantly working to improve regulations and create new programs in this area. So all issues that include the state land cadastre are in the stage of constant development. And since its creation, great work has already been done.