Internal troops of Russia. Institutes of internal troops. Structure of Internal Troops
Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federationare a special military formation that ensures the internal and public security of the state, protects the rights and freedom of citizens from illegal and other criminal encroachments. In other words, it is an integral element of the country's defensive chain. Internal troops are a structural subdivision of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. This will be discussed in more detail in this article.
At the moment, the internal troops of the Russian Federation are considereda powerful paramilitary formation. The present units in question are wholly motorized operational (motorized rifle) units that have armored vehicles. Internal troops have their own aviation, artillery, engineering and naval units. In general, these units have excellent fighting efficiency. Internal forces of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia do not stop in their development and improvement, they regularly recruit experienced servicemen of the specified Russian forces and special services (FSB, SVR and GRU) into their ranks. This allowed the creation of a personal Intelligence Directorate, which is part of the Interior Ministry's internal troops. The specified service for special training is not inferior to foreign analogues. Personal intelligence units have been established since 1990.
Internal Troops of Russia: structure
This formation includes:
- Controls. Command of internal troops.
- Special motorized units.
- Operational paramilitary units of internal troops.
- Naval units.
- Militarized units and units guarding important state facilities and special cargoes.
- Subdivisions of military aviation.
- Military educational institutions of professional higher education.
- Intelligence units.
- Paramilitary paramilitary parts.
- Medical, scientific institutions, as well as military units that support the activities carried out by internal troops.
The main tasks of this power structure are multifaceted. Their definition is indicated by the law of the Russian Federation "On Internal Troops":
- Ensuring the protection of important state facilities and special cargo.
- Joint activities with other various bodies of internal affairs for the implementation of the protection of social order, as well as the maintenance of the regime of emergency and public security.
- Participation in the defense of the territory of the state.
- Assistance to border units subordinate to the Federal Security Service for the implementation of the protection of the Russian border.
- Suppression of manifestations of terrorism and the provision of a counter-terrorist operation regime.
Internal troops are in the system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. They support the constitutional order and public order within the country. However, in the event of an attempt on state sovereignty from outside, the Russian internal troops participate in repelling aggression with the army and border guards as part of the Armed Forces. The above-mentioned power structure is subordinated to the Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.
Managing this formation
Internal troops are led by the President of Russia. He approves their structure, composition, strength, decides about the location of their deployment and movement of units, the joint participation of the said formation with the Internal Affairs Directorate to ensure the state of emergency. He also approves the position of Commander-in-Chief of this structure and, if necessary, relieves him of his position. The Minister of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation directly directs such formation. He is fully responsible for the legality in the activities of this formation. Also, his duties include the approval of regulations on organizational matters and so on. The commander-in-chief of the said power structure and the immediate chief of all relevant divisions is deputy. Minister of Internal Affairs of Russia. He is in charge of managing this formation, and is personally responsible for his mobilization and combat readiness, and for the positive fulfillment of the various tasks assigned to him.
The structural subdivision of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia isThe main command of this formation. Military units and formations are included in the districts. They are an operational-territorial association. In turn, they are headed by the commanders of the district of this formation. Deputy commanders of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and chiefs of the relevant departments of the Russian Federation where the disposition of these units and units are deployed can control the military units and special motorized units of the said power structure, as well as serve as senior operational commanders. They are authorized to use these units of this formation to carry out the protection of social order together with other various bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and to deal with the elimination of mass riots. However, it is forbidden to prevent unauthorized rallies and demonstrations of a peaceful nature from the parts and compounds of this structure.
Implementation of control and supervision
This task is assigned to the prosecutor's office. It also monitors the conscientious implementation of laws by these divisions. It controls all types of lawful activity of these bodies: operational-search, administrative and criminal-procedural. The prosecutor's office also monitors the enforcement of laws by internal troops, the legitimacy of the detention of detainees and detainees in IVS and receiver-distributors. This supervision is carried out according to the current legislation. The legality of the activities carried out by a brigade of internal troops and other divisions of the ATS is controlled by various bodies. Basically, this is departmental supervision. It is carried out by the control and methodological departments of the internal affairs bodies, which are higher.
Also formed a unit, calledservice of their own security, which makes it possible to detect among officials of the Ministry of Internal Affairs persons who commit official crimes. The activities of law enforcement structures of public security are subordinate to the bodies of local self-government. The President exercises state control over the work carried out by the Ministry of Internal Troops of Russia. Also in this supervision the government of the Russian Federation also takes part. Courts are monitored during their consideration of criminal proceedings and administrative offenses that come from the units of the said structure, complaints about the lawfulness of detention and detention, the legality of decisions taken by these units that restrict civil rights.
Higher educational institutions of this power structure
- Novosibirsk Military Institute of Internal Troops.
- Perm Military Institute of Internal Troops.
- St. Petersburg Institute of Internal Troops.
- Saratov Specialized Institution.
- There is also a presence of the Faculty of Internal Troops in the militarized university of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
Consider the above educational institutions in more detail.
St. Petersburg Military Institute of Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation
Specified specialized educational institutionis the Federal State Military Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education. This institute carries out the training of personnel for appointing them to the officer positions of the tactical level in the said power structure of Russia with the assignment of the military rank "lieutenant". Graduates are awarded a diploma of professional higher education in the specialty "Jurisprudence" with the qualification of a lawyer. The term of study is five years.
This militarized institute of internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia has the following advantage:
- state absolute security;
- obtaining a diploma of the state standard;
- a good monetary stipend;
- availability of free travel to the place of rest in both directions;
- employment after the end of the educational process;
- training and obtaining driver's licenses in accordance with the requirements of the international model of category "B" and on the passage of training in the management of military equipment.
This military institute has 110audiences. Of these, there are 88 in the place of permanent deployment, and in the center of the training "Moloskovitsa" there are 17, as well as 4 in the establishment of the educational process of the SZO VV of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, which is used to train professional personnel for this power structure.
There are 14 departments in the Institute:
- On the tactics of internal troops.
- Department of fire training.
- By tactics of general value.
- Chair ABV and T.
- Physical training and sports.
- Department of the OSBD BB.
- On the study of social and human sciences.
- Department of military pedagogy and psychology.
- On the study of history and theory of state and law.
- Department of Civil and Criminal Law.
- On the study of administrative and constitutional law.
- Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminology.
- On the study of natural science and mathematical disciplines.
- Department of Foreign Languages.
In this institute, citizens of the Russian Federation (young men) are enlisted,who have a certificate of completion of an educational institution (full) of general or intermediate vocational training, as well as being eligible for study, who have passed specialized selection and passed the entrance exams positively. The following persons have the right to admission:
- Not serving in the Russian Army of the age of 16 to 22 years.
- Those who passed the service and are on it by call. Age - up to 24 years.
- Passing the contract military service, but only after the end of the half term, which is specified in the first contract. The age limit is up to 24 years.
Perm Military Institute of Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation
This institution provides training for future officers. After graduation, they will receive a professional higher education with the right to continue their service in the said troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
This institution has the following organizational and staff structure:
- the command of the Institute;
- 4 faculties, which includes 12 departments;
- courses on the improvement of officers;
- 10 support units;
- seven direct subordination chairs;
- 1 battalion providing the educational process.
Training of officers with professional higher education for this formation is carried out by four faculties:
- Technical support, producing specialists "multi-purpose caterpillar and wheeled vehicles."
- Faculty that produces specialists in the testing and operation of artillery weapons.
- Preparing the professionals of computer software for various purposes.
- Dog training, graduating biologists. The Institute accepts men with citizenship of the Russian Federation who voluntarily volunteered to take training. They should have a secondary (full) general or professional education. They also have to undergo an original check in the bodies of the FSB of Russia and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, be fit for health, psychologically stable and prepared physically for training. Selection is carried out from among:
- Citizens who have not previously served in the armed forces. They must be aged 16-22 years.
- Citizens who have already passed the specified service or are on it by conscription (up to 24 years of age).
- Citizens who are currently on contractual military service, but subject to the end of half the term specified in the contract. Their age is also limited to 24 years.
At the said institute they study for five years. The person who graduated from this institution receives the rank of "lieutenant".
Candidates for admission to this militarized institution are:
1. Determination of the degree of preparedness for admission to the specified health institution (military medical commission).
2. Entrance examinations, which determine the level of professional fitness (psychological examination), as well as assessment of the level of educational training:
- Faculty of technical support. On the Russian language and literature (writing of the exposition); in mathematics and physics (in writing).
- Faculty of artillery weapons. According to the literature and the Russian language (exposition); in mathematics and physics (in writing).
- Faculty of dog handlers. According to the literature and the Russian language (presentation), in chemistry and biology (in writing).
- Faculty of automated control systems. On the Russian language and literature (exposition); in mathematics and physics (in writing).
3. Assessment of physical fitness (pulling on the crossbar, running at 100 and 3000 meters).
Novosibirsk Military Institute of Internal Troops. General IK Yakovlev MVD of the Russian Federation
This public institution is alsoimportant. The Novosibirsk paramilitary institute trains future officers for service in the Interior Ministry troops. For full-time studies, citizens of the Russian Federation are admitted with an average (full) general or professional education. Just as in previous educational institutions, recruiting is conducted from among the following categories of citizens:
- Not serving in the ranks of the RF Armed Forces (aged 16 to 22 years).
- Already passed the specified service or are on it on an appeal.
- Current contractual militaryservice, but on condition that half of the term specified in the contract has already been passed. In this and the previous case, the age of applicants is limited to 24 years.
Persons who graduated from the institute are appropriatedspecial military rank "lieutenant" and issue a state diploma. In the third year of training, cadets who successfully passed the exam receive a driver's license with category "B". This is an important fact. The cadets are accommodated in special hostels. Also they are on full maintenance of the state during all training. Students are given summer vacations (vacation), the duration of which is 30 days and the winter - 15. From the second year with the students a contract is concluded, after which they are given a monetary allowance of 10,000 rubles.
This institute prepares specialists of the following specialties:
- "Legal provision of national security". Graduates go to military service in the initial position of the platoon commander or his deputy operational assignment units, special motorized and guarding important state special cargoes and units objects with subsequent promotion to a higher position. This is a weighty argument. They can also hold the position of deputy company commander for work with the available personnel.
- "Re-education". Graduates of this specialty will serve in the initial position of platoon commander of special purpose (intelligence).
Saratov Institute of Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation
This institution also plays an important role inspecified structure. The Saratov Institute of Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation is considered to be one of the oldest military training units of the internal troops, which specialize in training officers for work in this structure on qualifications: "Jurisprudence". This is an important direction of learning. Those who graduate from this institution are given a diploma with the qualification "lawyer" and the assignment of the main officer rank "lieutenant". Cadets of this institution are trained in irreproachable possession of whole types of small arms, methods of self-defense and hand-to-hand combat, management of vehicles with military equipment and machines, and work on information and computing equipment.
The university carries out training of the officer staff forinternal forces. As a result, military qualifications and disciplines are important here. This institute teaches military and a special strategy for units and units of the said formation; general and combat psychology and pedagogy; higher mathematics; foreign languages; other military and special disciplines. At the end of the course, the graduates of this educational institution are distributed to military units and divisions of internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation for further passage of the army service indicated in the contract (for 5 years after the end of the university) in the chief officer positions for commanding units. This is important for the employment of trained personnel.
Academy of Internal Troops: a brief description
Having read the above, do not forgetand about this educational institution. The Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation is the federal state educational public institution of professional training of the highest category. This institution carries out training, retraining and raising the qualification level of the management of this structure and other relevant units. It also produces specialists for the research and educational modern system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
The day of the internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia is a professional holiday of servicemen of this power structure.