Treatment of mite bites in nature and at home
The midge is a small fly that deliversterrible troubles to man. It happens in spring, summer and even autumn. What harm does this insect bring to a person, and what is it - treatment of bite bite?
The trouble caused by midges
At their mass, these insects candeliver pretty big troubles that will bring a lot of discomfort to adults and can be dangerous for children. The minimum size of the midges makes them unobtrusive, which allows them to freely climb under the clothes of a person, as well as fly into the eyes and get into the respiratory system.
Bite of midges
Edema, treatment and discomfort - all thiscan provide only one single gnat! When an insect is on the surface of a person's body, then eagerly bites through his skin, extracting blood from there - his favorite food. Saliva of Simuliidae in its chemical composition contains some substances that are harmful to our health.
The bite of midges, the treatment of which we will consider a littlebelow, passes almost painlessly. The fact is that the insect introduces into the wound a kind of "anesthesia," and then - an anticoagulant that prevents blood clotting. Moreover, enzymes, hemolytic poison and histamines enter the human blood.
After a while the place of bite beginsswelling, there is burning, itching and soreness. Often, all this is accompanied by an increase in body temperature. It is worth noting that itching and swelling can be felt from two days to several weeks. It is during this period that there is a great danger that an infection will fall into the wound.
If you are still bitten - do not despair! We will tell you how to treat bite of midges at home.
- You need to quickly process your wound with any alcohol-based solution. In addition, as an improviser, water and soda solution, and lemon juice, and even vinegar.
- No treatment for mite bite can occur without the use of cold: apply any cold object to the site of injury, this will significantly reduce the further development of puffiness.
- If the pharmacy is nearby - run there! You need to take any of the antiallergic drugs: Diphenhydramine, Tavegil, Suprastin.
Treatment of mite bites in nature
- If you were bitten away from home, then treatyour rank can also be natural "medicines": collect mint leaves, bird cherries, parsley, garlic and onions. Try to squeeze all this into small gruel, then apply it to the affected area of the body.
- You can also use young grated potatoes. Apply the resulting gruel for 10 minutes to the wound.
- When you arrive home, then treat the wound with greenery, hydrogen peroxide or at worst a Soviet balsam "Asterisk".
All of the above recommendations are familiarized. In any case, you will need to visit a doctor who will examine the affected area and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
In addition, do not forget about prevention anddeliberate prevention of bites by these insects. For this, it is necessary to use various repellents in nature to repel mosquitoes, mosquitoes and other parasites.