How to remove a tick from a person if there is no possibility to consult a doctor?
A small nondescript insect can bringbig problems. Ticks wait for man not only in the forest. There is a great chance of attacking them on the countryside, in squares and parks, and even in your yard. In order not to make mistakes, it is important to know how to remove a tick from a person.
As is known, mites attack from below.Their element - green grass, foliage of small shrubs. In this case, the insect jumps very well. The tick responds to the movement and tries to jump as high as possible. Clutching at the clothes, the bloodsucker creeps up until he chooses the right place.
People with sensitive skin often notice tickbefore he had time to dig. His movements on the skin resemble tickling. The tick bite is painless, but very dangerous. The longer the parasite is on your body, the more serious the consequences. Knowledge of how to remove a tick from a person can be useful to you personally or to people who turned to you for help. If you are in a hike, in the country, in the forest, naturally, you will need to remove the insect yourself.
How to remove a tick from a person: stages
- Forget once and for all the myths about sunfloweroil, gasoline, nail polish, vinegar and alcohol. Before you remove the tick, it should not be watered and smeared. Your hopes that he will die himself will be justified, but he will splash out all his saliva (possibly infected) in the blood.
- The best tool is a thread or tweezers. When using them, it is important not to crush the tick. The effect will be the same as in the previous paragraph.
- Take the thread, wrap a few times around ittorso or grab the insect with tweezers as close as possible to the head, with careful movements pull on yourself. You can rotate it around its axis, then it is more likely that the mite will be removed entirely.
- Do not touch the insect with your bare hands.If the reception with the thread does not work, you can take a piece of gauze or bandage, fold it several times, grab the body of the mite and also gently pull it out, turning it slightly (screwing) clockwise.
- Treat the wound with iodine or alcohol.
- Do not throw out the bloodsucker. It will be needed for further examination. Remove to any bowl with a tight-fitting lid.
- Make an injection of immunoglobulin at the nearest medical facility as soon as possible.
What are the symptoms of a tick bite if it is infected with encephalitis:
- high temperature - 39-40 degrees;
- sharp deterioration of health;
- weakness in the arms and legs;
- nausea and vomiting;
- headaches, blurred vision;
- redness and loss of skin sensitivity (complete or partial), especially in the upper body of a person.
These symptoms do not always indicate infectionnamely tick-borne encephalitis, but require prompt medical attention. Consequently, the faster you seek help from a hospital, the more likely you are to recover.