Causes of uterine fibroids and symptoms
One of the most common tumors of the uterusis myoma. This benign pathology develops from the muscular layer of the uterus located between the inner layer and the serous membrane (outer layer). Most often it is faced by women older than 30 years. According to the results of research, uterine fibroids are found in 18-25% of women.
Causes of uterine fibroids
To date, the causes of uterine fibroids, toUnfortunately, they are not fully understood. However, it has been proven that its occurrence is associated with an imbalance in the level of sex hormones in the female body. This discovery made it possible to designate that this tumor is hormonally dependent, which is certainly valuable information in the treatment of this disease. For example, during the menopause, the tumor can completely disappear due to the lowering of the level of hormones in the blood. Accordingly, the sites of fibroids increase under the influence of a higher level of estrogen or in the violation of the balance between progesterone and estrogen. These causes of uterine fibroids are leading. In addition to these factors, stresses / excessive physical work, diseases of the endocrine system, the presence of infectious chronic diseases, the presence of obesity, as well as hereditary factors also play a significant role.
The main symptomatology
The manifestation of this disease depends onmany factors, including age, localization, also depending on the cause of uterine fibroids. However, while the nodes are small and located inside the muscular layer of this organ, the tumor develops without symptoms, as it grows, there is symptomatology:
- Cyclic and acyclic hemorrhages. Menstruation becomes more abundant and prolonged in time, in some cases more than 7 days. In addition, there may be
uterine bleeding in the middle of the cycle.
- The consequence of abundant and prolongedbleeding is a reduction in the amount of hemoglobin and erythrocytes. There is anemia. The woman has a feeling of general weakness, increased fatigue, skin becomes pale.
- If there is a disease of "uterine myoma",causes can provoke and pain in the lower abdomen. Depending on the stage of the pathological process, they can be temporary or permanent, be cutting or aching.
- Functions of the urinary and gastrointestinal tract are disrupted, as the growing tumor begins to squeeze them. The consequence is a delay in urine, or vice versa, an increase in urge.
- The causes of uterine fibroids can lead to infertility, which can be associated with hormonal imbalance and squeezing of the fallopian tubes. However, with this tumor pregnancy can occur.
Thus, the causes of uterine fibroids andSymptoms are diverse. If you have any of the above symptoms, do not delay - go to the doctor, because any disease in the initial stage is much easier to cure.