Ginger tea for weight loss: Tibetan recommendations and Russian testing
Ginger in general and ginger tea for weight loss inparticular recommend by many doctors. What is the reason for the popularity of this product? In ancient Tibetan representations that describe ginger as a "hot substance", capable of warming a person, stimulate his circulatory and metabolic systems. Or in the reviews of traditional medicine, declaring the presence in the composition of this product of essential oil, accelerating metabolism in our body. Anyway, but ginger tea for weight loss reviews usually collects the most positive, in large part because, among other things, it cleanses the skin and helps to retain its attractive appearance for a long time.
Improve appetite or get rid of kilogramsoverweight, refresh your face and bring back a good mood, restore and stimulate digestion and cleanse the digestive tract. All this is able to make a magic drink - ginger tea. He is not capable of doing harm, and the benefits are fantastic. If, of course, do not abuse it, follow certain rules of use and use several useful tips.
- First of all, it is necessary to remember that ginger tea for weight loss can be useful not only during diets, but every day. Especially if you brew it with tea black or green.
- To improve the taste and get more vitamins, you can put in the tea with ginger 1-2 slices of lemon.
- Ginger tea gives vivacity to the body, so drink it in the evening, before going to bed, is not recommended.
- Prepared drink should be drunk hot and carefully filtered so that it is not too saturated and strong
- It is best if ginger tea for weight loss is made from ginger, sliced as thinly as possible in thin slices.
- For a serious diet, this tea is recommendeduse at least two liters a day, a cup after each meal. In the evening, tea should be drunk no later than 17-00, so as not to disturb normal sleep.
Ginger tea for weight loss prescription presupposesthe easiest, but everyone can, if desired, diversify the drink, adding to it a lemon, honey or other "goodies". For example, you can brew tea with lemon. To do this, take a piece of ginger, clean it and grate it. Next, the "chips" of the ginger root are put into a thermos bottle, poured with freshly squeezed lemon juice (55 ml.), After which honey is added (to taste). The finished mixture is poured with boiling water (about 1 liter.) And infused for one hour. After this time, the tea is ready for use. It is interesting that a drink prepared according to this recipe has at once three tastes - sweet, acute and sour, which allows not only to stimulate all vital processes in the body, but also to enjoy its use.
Very tasty and useful ginger tea for weight losswith mint. For him, you should take the ginger root (25 gr.), Chop and pour cold with clean water, then bring to a boil at the slowest possible heat. In a quarter of an hour after boiling, you can add herbs (mint, lemon balm) to the drink, as well as a slice of lemon and honey to taste. When tea is brewed, you will get a delicious potion with a unique aroma and magic taste that can compete with coffee in the degree of cheerfulness in the morning. A weight loss in this case will quickly and imperceptibly.
For fans of "extreme" tastes, you canrecommend a drink called "Sour Sweetness", to create which you need to take lemon juice (at least 150 ml.) and dilute it with an equal amount of hot water. Then put into the drink "shavings" of ginger (50 gr.) And honey (70 gr.). Half an hour later, when tea is infused, it is possible to pour a few drops of whiskey into it and fill it with a beautiful glass, it will not be too effective for losing weight, but it will keep you warm in the winter and give you a feeling of comfort and softness.