Aloe vera: useful properties and contra-indications of an amazing plant
Beneficial features. Composition
It includes about 75 useful substances, amongThe most important are vitamins of group B (B1-3, B12), A, C and E, minerals and microelements: zinc, calcium, magnesium, sodium, manganese, chromium, potassium. We should also highlight lignin, amino acids, saponin and other useful substances. Due to this combination, aloe vera is a powerful weapon against all infections and bacteria. What does Aloe vera treat?
Properties and features
- In general, aloe juice has a general strengthening effect on the human body. It improves the metabolism, cleanses the body of infections, fungi and other bacteria.
- Aloe juice can be disinfected cuts, wounds, and even completely get rid of them.
- Applying to the skin of aloe can cure acne, dermatitis, ulcers, burns and the consequences of frostbite.
- Aloe vera is also irreplaceable in cosmetology. It is a part of sunscreens that strengthen shampoos, as well as in creams for problem skin, because it has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties (promotes regeneration, the disappearance of scars, getting rid of bruises, slows down the aging process).
- The plant has a favorable effect onthe digestive system. If you drink one teaspoon of juice daily after each meal, you will not only facilitate all the processes of the system, but also improve your appetite.
- With gastritis and constipation, a good specialist will necessarily advise aloe vera.
Recipes with aloe vera. Useful properties and contraindications
- With a cold, it is recommended to swallow the nose with aloe juice for about a week. This will help get rid of infectious complications and improve breathing.
- Juice can also be used to treat cataracts and other eye diseases.
- With diluted water, you can rinse your throat, and after that, pure juice is usually added to the milk and drunk from sore throats.
- Against herpes it is necessary to lubricate every day of inflammation with aloe juice.
- In the treatment of stomach ulcers prescribed on an empty stomach byone spoon of aloe vera juice. Useful properties and contraindications, however, in this case are separated by a fine line. So, with acute inflammations of the intestine, cystitis, liver disease, aloe can harm! In diseases that are characterized by bleeding (hemorrhoids, ulcers, as well as when menstruating), aloe is strictly forbidden to take inside, and with serious diseases of the heart and liver from aloe vera should also be discarded.
- From the exhaustion of the body you can make yourself a useful gruel made from honey of walnuts, lemon juice and aloe vera.
Useful properties and contraindications to this room healer you are now known. It remains to take on his health his best recipes!