Pimples on the body of a child: causes, treatment. Red pimples on the baby's body
Often in young children appear redpimples all over the body: on the face, on the tummy, and on the legs. For many parents, this phenomenon causes horror. First of all, a young mother thinks that this is an allergy. However, this is not always the case. Small pimples on the body of a child can be a symptom of another disease, which can be identified only by a doctor after a complete examination. It is from the disease will depend on the therapy of such rashes, as well as the duration of treatment. When acne appears, experts recommend finding out what factors could provoke a rash.
Causes of acne on the child's body
Determine the cause of the rash at homeyoung parents are unlikely to be able. In this situation, one can only analyze the diet and lifestyle of the child. This will establish the main cause of irritation on the skin of the baby. Also, the cause of acne on the body of a child may be a malfunction in the work of various body systems. Therefore, when any rash appears, it is worthwhile to see a doctor so that he can deliver the correct, and most importantly, timely diagnosis. Pimples on the body of a child can appear as a result:
- Teething. Especially if the process is accompanied by strong salivation.
- Non-observance of hygiene rules.
- Reactions of the body to vaccination.
- Overheating of the skin. If the parents dressed the child too warmly, and he was sweating. In this case, the brothel begins, or, in another way, the millionaire.
- Wearing substandard clothing, for example, from synthetic fabric.
- Insect bites, frostbite, sunburn, weathering and other external factors.
Diseases that cause a rash
Often a rash occurs due to the presence of a certain disease, for example:
- Allergies. In this case, it is necessary to identify what the child's body responds to. It can be a food product, dust, flowers and so on.
- Scarlet fever, chickenpox or measles. Each of these diseases is accompanied by other symptoms. But the main thing - it's pimples on the body of a child.
- Infectious inflammation of the skin.
- Molluscum contagiosum.
- An acneiform rash that can occur in infants due to the fact that the mother during pregnancy took a certain number of drugs, for example, funds with phenytoin and lithium, steroids.
What to do if there is a rash
If there are pimples on the body of a child,for example, on the tummy, face, handles and legs, then first of all consult a doctor. Only a specialist can put the correct diagnosis and begin treatment. After all, every disease causes a rash of a certain type. Do not try to cure the rash yourself. In some cases, this can only exacerbate the condition of the child.
Types of rash
If there were red pryshchiki on the body of the child,then they should be carefully considered. The rash is not the same on the cheeks, around the mouth, on the abdomen, the priest, back and limbs. Some rashes may be local foci, which disappear after a few days. And in others, the rash can cover most of the body and eventually grow stronger and become inflamed. These can be rashes, which are:
- Pale-red little pryshchiki on the chin. The rash can gradually develop into a continuous inflamed stain. The main reason - increased salivation with teething.
- Watery red pimples on the body in a child are a symptom of such a disease as chicken pox. The only new growth gradually increases in size.
- Rash on the pope is from diaper rash. Most often they arise because of diapers.
- If the watery pimple in the middle has a black dot, then the doctor can make the diagnosis as a molluscum contagiosum.
- Sign of streptoderma are pink spots that turn into a watery growth in just a few hours.
- Red small pimples on the child's body can be a normal sweat that develops as a result of a lack of air for the baby's skin.
How to properly treat acne on the baby's body
If there were pimples on the body of a child, thenshould begin treatment of the underlying disease that caused the rash. In addition, it is possible to begin therapy of rashes, using agents for external use. This will eliminate burning and soften itching, and avoid future ulceration. When medication is usually prescribed the following drugs:
- If a child has diaper rash, then appoint powder and cream "Bepanten".
- Permits bathing in a very weak solution of potassium permanganate. Often, the doctor recommends replacing the medicinal product with a decoction of medicinal herbs, for example, oak bark, marigold, string or chamomile.
- If the pimples on the body of a child arethe manifestation of an allergy, then the nursing mother will have to follow a certain diet. If the child is an adult, then the product that caused the allergy should be excluded from his diet.
- Doctors recommend rubbing the pimples with a solution of furacilin.
Medicines against rashes
If small pimples on the body of a child are a symptom of a certain disease, the doctor can prescribe the following drugs:
- Antibiotics for the treatment of scarlet fever.
- When chickenpox - antipyretic and green.
- Vitamins. This will speed up the healing process of the skin.
If the child is sick with a serious illness, then the doctor has the right to hospitalize the baby.
If the treatment of the underlying disease and rash wasconducted in a timely manner, as well as in accordance with the recommendations of specialists, it is possible to avoid complications and various side effects. Parents should remember that the skin of a child is an indicator of the level of his health. Therefore, any rash should be treated seriously, promptly identify its cause and properly treat. If there are pimples on the baby's body, you should closely monitor hygiene and regularly treat the affected areas with the necessary drugs. Only in this way young parents can help their baby cope with unpleasant sensations. In any case, do not self-medicate and try to cope with rashes with the help of home remedies. It can only do much harm. It is better to seek professional help.