Because of what appear pimples on the face and body
Since adolescence, many guys andgirls begin to worry about the question of what are the appearance of acne and how to get rid of them? And this is not surprising, because for today acne is a problem that almost every person faces.
The main reasons for the appearance of acne are as follows:
- Increased levels of androgens (male hormones) inblood. Most often this occurs in adolescence, when hormonal fluctuations reach their peak. Acne can also appear before menstruation in women for the same reason. Another possible reason for the appearance of acne is incorrectly selected hormonal contraceptives or other medications;
- Fluid retention in the body and active perspiration;
- Exacerbation of acne in the premenstrual period is due to swelling of the sebaceous gland ducts due to fluid retention. The same mechanism is responsible for exacerbation of the disease with active perspiration;
- Hyperkeratosis - an excessive increase in externalhorny layer of the skin. The cause may be a lack of vitamin A, an increase in the level of hormones, a reaction to an organism's intoxication, the use of improper caring products containing carcinogens, a prolonged stay in a contaminated environment, or contact with poisonous substances. Hyperkeratosis can also be a consequence of the constant friction of the affected areas about too tight or dirty clothes;
- Acne can appear due to infection in the skin layers, so, after shaving, there are acne.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and the wrong diet;
- Use of comedogenic cosmetics - especially those that contact the skin throughout the day (foundation, powder, improperly selected face cream);
- The cause of acne can also be excessive heat and humidity, as well as contaminated environment;
- Excessive use of hard cleansers, which provoke increased salonification;
- Often, there may be acne from smoking, and as a consequence of other bad habits
In order to fully answer the question"Because of what there are pimples," you should also note those products that provoke their appearance. This coffee and drinks based on it (especially they are dangerous on an empty stomach), sweets and simplest carbohydrates (biscuits, cakes, white bread and so on, especially those containing artificial preservatives), animal fats and fatty dairy products ( cheeses), as well as pistachios, almonds and walnuts in large quantities.
Because of what there are spots on different parts of the face
- Acne on the forehead speaks of problems with the digestive tract and digestive problems. If they are located closer to the hair growth line, then this indicates problems with the gallbladder.
- Acne on the nose often appears as a consequence of problems with the stomach or heart
- Pimples on the chin indicate problems in theendocrine sphere, as well as malnutrition. They can also arise because of frequent abuse of coffee, strong tea, carbonated drinks and alcohol.
- Acne in the area of the lips - this can be an indicator of constipation, indigestion, and other digestive problems. It is necessary to establish a diet and eat more fiber.
Treatment and finding out the cause, which is whypimples appear - a long and painstaking process. It is impossible to avoid them by applying cosmetic miracle means - it will require individual treatment prescribed by an experienced dermatologist and adherence to all recommendations in the complex, starting from special requirements for caring for problem skin and ending with special cleaning procedures and switching to the right healthy diet.